View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 06:42 PM
hypeo
Laying low in smoke

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by motocrossyz85 View Post
So I finnaly got my phone unlocked on my work computer. Now I am trying to get mighty rom on the phone. I was reading and you are supposed to put the mighty rom file in the ruu file and then run the rom update utility.. But it just error 240... when it gets to going to the rom.. what do I need to do to fix this problem??? thanks again for everybody help!

Mighty has everything you need when you download his rom, it comes ready to install, all you have to do is run the Update Utility. If your getting an error, simply flash with a stock rom, then move to mighty. I have resolved many errors while trying to update when I flashed back to stock then re-flashed a custome one!!

you can try flashing from SD card, that might help too!!

Hope this helps!!

This post has been thanked 1 times.