PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2009, 02:24 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro (VZW)
Carrier: Verizon

Asphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
I think that's asking alot for him to make a special version just for the crippled verizon phone. Memory is not an issue for everone else.
I wasn't suggesting a Rom for Verizon...Thats not the issue...I haven't had ram issues personally other than the wasted ram of the old manila files!
A lot of people have other stuff they want on the rom and install them...
The included TF3D is wasted space for those that want to play with Manila2....

Instead of him cooking in a WIP Manila I would rather he posted a clean version that installed the Manila port via UC so when you replace it and upgrade your not wasting all the space the old version took up....

Once Manila is stable I'm sure Mike will simply cook it in and we won't have any issue at all!

I was suggesting this INSTEAD of another cooked in version of the beta!
Make a stable ROM sans manila and then we can test just the manila portion without wasted ram!

Quote:
For me I would just like a 6.5 rom no manila, but with mighty stability and speed, but I'm willing to take what we get no matter what!
No one has been able to make a really stable 6.5 yet...if anyone can Mike can but it will take a lot of time....Too much beta code in there, even MS knows it's not ready for prime time or they would have released it already!
Too many bugs for MS means WAY too unstable for Mike's dicerning taste for stability...

All I was posting about was if Mike planned to try another Rhodium beta that he go the UC route as opposed to direct cook. Then when updates and fixes are posted over at XDA we wouldn't be losing ram to old files we no longer use...
Old 04-05-2009, 02:26 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

digiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Anyone else having an issue with the phone just about locking up when you try to hit the volume buttons to turn it up or down? It acts like it locks up but is really just going in very slow motion.

I did install a different taskbar and different theme the other day but I know I used my volume control after I did this. The only thing I did since I got this issue was add a few folders of MP3's to the phone.

Any fixes besides reflashing the whole phone?
Old 04-05-2009, 02:35 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO
Carrier: Sprint PCS

04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by digiblur View Post
Anyone else having an issue with the phone just about locking up when you try to hit the volume buttons to turn it up or down? It acts like it locks up but is really just going in very slow motion.

I did install a different taskbar and different theme the other day but I know I used my volume control after I did this. The only thing I did since I got this issue was add a few folders of MP3's to the phone.

Any fixes besides reflashing the whole phone?
Uninstall the taskbar, the volume problem is not consistent, so even if it did't happen after you installed it, that doesn't mean it wasn't there....

If you want a custom taskbar then you'll have to install one with the updated volume dll

Old 04-05-2009, 08:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Mizono is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMizono is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMizono is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMizono is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Mizono Send a message via MSN to Mizono

Any news or updates on Mikes next release? I definitly cannot wait.
Old 04-05-2009, 09:27 AM
Lurker

luniticlizard is a n00b
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Hey, been using your ROMs since 4.12 and let me just say they are great. This latest (4.16) has taken MightyROM above and beyond all other ROMs. Everything works great. Keep up the great work; my Touch Pro would be much more headache-inducing without MightyROM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-05-2009, 10:27 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: telus

spriggs169 is a n00b

im hopeing to seee a new 4.16 today with the updated tf3d2 once its it updated
Old 04-05-2009, 11:10 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: telus

spriggs169 is a n00b

new beta 1d is out mighty will we see a new release
Old 04-05-2009, 11:26 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: THE BIG RED

skruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i know he is working on one but it was slow. hopefully we see something soon.
Old 04-05-2009, 11:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon

fabioc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfabioc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfabioc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfabioc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfabioc is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

XBMod's Rhodium VGA CFC V1D is out!
I can only suspect this is what Mike was waiting for...
Old 04-05-2009, 12:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

digiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04orgzx6r View Post
Uninstall the taskbar, the volume problem is not consistent, so even if it did't happen after you installed it, that doesn't mean it wasn't there....

If you want a custom taskbar then you'll have to install one with the updated volume dll
Ahhh... I installed the Misfortune taskbar the other day. Isn't it something like htcvolumecontrol.dll or something like that? I'll grab one from somewhere else. Thanks for the help!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development