View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 06:57 PM
hypeo
Laying low in smoke

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by daintyboy609 View Post
Let me start off by saying this a beautifully executed rom. But is anyone else experiencing this issue. Whenever i go to the phone dial pad screen where you dial numbers, the dial pad or background doesn't cover the entire screen. I see a small piece of the scroll bar to the right of it. I don't know if this is because mighty made the scroll bar wider than the default one. I do like the wider scroll bar but would like it to be fully covered instead of sticking out partially. It only happens in this screen. Thanks.

Mighty covered this a few posts back and it might of gotten archived already, but it is not a flaw, there wasn't supposed to be one but I believed he modified it to just show a small scroll bar.