PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2009, 05:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiltonPro View Post
I just flashed to the the mighty mike. I adjusted to the 4 icon setting. But there is no option to lower the font size on it. They look bigger. Can I also download total commander to tweak as well as advanced config...
Do you mean the text size setting? If so, just Click on Start-Settings-(Sytem tab)-Screen, then click on Text Size tab and adjust it there. If that's not what you're after then you can us nueFont to adjust the system font. Total Commander is a great file manager program that works fine with this rom and also allows you to do registry edits if you want, but there is already a registry editor built into this rom.

Last edited by razorloves; 04-03-2009 at 06:11 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-03-2009, 05:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond/ Htc pro
Carrier: Telus

rottirudy is just getting started
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Just wondering for my buddy he is with bell and just got a pro and we loaded the new mighty on it and when he receives text the time stamp is off by 3 hours anyone else having this issue?

Last edited by rottirudy; 04-03-2009 at 05:39 PM.
Old 04-03-2009, 05:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

Maverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rottirudy View Post
Just wondering for my buddy he is with bell and just got a pro and we loaded the ne mighty on it and when he texts the timme stamp is off by 3 hours anyone else having this issue?

Give this a try...
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...5&postcount=19
Old 04-03-2009, 05:50 PM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick77 View Post
Yep...Maverick77 beat me to it. I was about to post the same link. Several people on Bell with this problem have reported that is the fix.
Old 04-03-2009, 05:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Medic is keeping up the good workMedic is keeping up the good workMedic is keeping up the good work

Anyone having issues sending forwarding text messages to multiple people?
Old 04-03-2009, 06:05 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medic View Post
Anyone having issues sending forwarding text messages to multiple people?
Yea...I've read that a few times in here. I don't think it's been fixed but some people were just saying they had to manually put the semicolon in between the contacts and it worked. If you do a search in this thread you will probably see all the talk about it.
Old 04-03-2009, 06:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: THE BIG RED

skruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

This thread is getting huge.
Old 04-03-2009, 06:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6800 Mogul

fleek1116 is a n00b

Long time reader, first time poster:

Sorry if this has been posted in here before, but I don't have time to read through all 635 pages of this. I loaded up the ROM no problem, but forgot to hard reset right after it was flashed to 4.16. It seems like there are some issues like large hardware keyboard lag, some times the contacts won't come up when open them (just a blank white screen) and battery life seems like it only lasts half a day at BEST. Also, the phone seems to run very hot.

From what everyone else has been talking about, 4.16 has great battery life, no lag etc. so I'm thinking my lack of hard reset may be causing these issues. Do you think a hard reset now fix my problems or will I need to reflash the ROM and then hard reset?

Thanks for your help in advance.
Old 04-03-2009, 06:34 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleek1116 View Post
Long time reader, first time poster:

Sorry if this has been posted in here before, but I don't have time to read through all 635 pages of this. I loaded up the ROM no problem, but forgot to hard reset right after it was flashed to 4.16. It seems like there are some issues like large hardware keyboard lag, some times the contacts won't come up when open them (just a blank white screen) and battery life seems like it only lasts half a day at BEST. Also, the phone seems to run very hot.

From what everyone else has been talking about, 4.16 has great battery life, no lag etc. so I'm thinking my lack of hard reset may be causing these issues. Do you think a hard reset now fix my problems or will I need to reflash the ROM and then hard reset?

Thanks for your help in advance.
Just hard reset, it does help!!

Old 04-03-2009, 06:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

motocrossyz85 is just getting started

So I finnaly got my phone unlocked on my work computer. Now I am trying to get mighty rom on the phone. I was reading and you are supposed to put the mighty rom file in the ruu file and then run the rom update utility.. But it just error 240... when it gets to going to the rom.. what do I need to do to fix this problem??? thanks again for everybody help!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development