PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2009, 01:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch
Carrier: Sprint

bestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead.bolt View Post
question, does smart tracker work if your phone is turned off?
Your phone has to be on atleast for few mins so when it gets sms it turns GPS on and sends info back.
Old 02-27-2009, 01:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

camaroz2866 is just getting started
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

i see the lite and standard options are back, which one was the origional one everyone downloaded b4 the optinos wer put up
Old 02-27-2009, 01:38 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch

bestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaroz2866 View Post
i see the lite and standard options are back, which one was the origional one everyone downloaded b4 the optinos wer put up
standard
Old 02-27-2009, 01:47 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo

reigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuff

Hey guys , I have a couple quick questions...again.

I installed the Might Rom package yesterday and the phone is working great. Its way faster than before. I had read that installing the 32MB page pool cab can increase the speed also. Is that something that has already been tweeked/added on the MightRom package? Also, what about the Advanced Config Tool? I know there were certain settings you could tweek, like listed here for better performance but is that irrelevant if The Mighty Rom package already made those tweaks? Thanks guys!
Old 02-27-2009, 01:50 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i never got smart tracker to work anyways.. i couldn't find the right cab to remove the installation. what did was basically remove the whole folder in the program folder.

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)
Old 02-27-2009, 01:59 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

1sickgsx is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to 1sickgsx

I dont get why so many are complaining to remove the gps tracker, dont like it, dont use it. Its not like it has a huge footprint and slows the phone down, or that it will stare them in the face in the programs menu. I like the idea someone brought up of having at least the sms settings burned into the phone. I also set mine up with a different email than the one I have sent to my phone as I keep an email for business/personal use and another one for forums/spamish/mailing list stuff. I know when I'm driving my toy car around I can leave my phone in there and be twice as protected between that and my lowjack. I know I'd want to find my car before the cops... Big props on including this software mike.
Old 02-27-2009, 02:01 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04orgzx6r View Post
Thanks! I am waiting to hear from Rico about Landscape, If he wants to make his own to go with the themes, then i will just let you guys use his, but I will know soon!
I will tackle landscape as well for my themes, I just haven't gotten time to sit down and do it. RA, and getting the themes un-compressed is priority now, then Landscape. I have to finish 2 extra themes 1st as well. I'm off this weekend, so best bet there's going to be a lot of updates coming soon enough
Old 02-27-2009, 02:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sickgsx View Post
I dont get why so many are complaining to remove the gps tracker, dont like it, dont use it. Its not like it has a huge footprint and slows the phone down, or that it will stare them in the face in the programs menu. I like the idea someone brought up of having at least the sms settings burned into the phone. I also set mine up with a different email than the one I have sent to my phone as I keep an email for business/personal use and another one for forums/spamish/mailing list stuff. I know when I'm driving my toy car around I can leave my phone in there and be twice as protected between that and my lowjack. I know I'd want to find my car before the cops... Big props on including this software mike.
well said and would agree. If it does always run in the background, than why it might not be huge, there is some part of the program that requires processes and memory, thereby affecting the battery as well. Since it's a cab install, people can do with it what they want.

I prefer MS's Mobile Live Search to Google Maps, but i never say anything because it's an install. We use MSN Messengerin my office, but again some don't.

It boils down to personal preference. If mike thinks it's not hurting his ROM and it's useful to him, than i'm sure it will stay in there. No biggie, i'm just glad 4.11 is working well.

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 02-27-2009, 02:24 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

would it be better if he puts it in the UC so that it can be uninstallable for those who don't like it? he can make it install just like google maps
Old 02-27-2009, 02:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
I prefer smoother streaming rather than the programs guide. I liek the fact that u can chose ur quality of choice
Yea, i knew it felt exactly like the stock sprint youtube app, One of the main reasons to move away from the stock rom was, the poor streaming quality, and most of all the way the scrolling was handled, its very slow to move, jerky and stops unintentionally

just MHO, what it came down to was an illusion of choice in video quality, because if you chose low, it was terribly blocky and unenjoyable with similar loading times on EVDO, i vote to revert to the newer smoother YouTube client!

Edit:: Whats up with the Quick GPS Icon? It just does not seem to blend with the ROM :P

Last edited by Deimoss; 02-27-2009 at 02:34 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development