PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2009, 10:31 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

gabriel925fm is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by itouch24 View Post
just hit the thanks button.. and where it asks how often to check .. just put a 1 ... doesnt consume battery power
Testing now. 2 Thanks on its way!
Radio: Telus 1.04.05v
Old 02-27-2009, 10:44 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordshadowz View Post
Oooooo Daddy like.. Did you see the landscape ? That is awesome.

Also Mighty Mike did you see this yet ? I'm considering being a guinea pig and trying it over the current Opera install. I know it probably wont work since I cannot uninstall the Opera Mobile thats in the Rom, but I might try it today if I get time:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=486799
Already included in my latest 4.6 diamond rom and it's being tested as we speak
Old 02-27-2009, 10:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

TripleAgent is just getting started

I occasionally lose the hardware keyboard and have to soft reset. I also often get keyboard lag. I am using 4.12 and have installed:

tnyynt SD TuneUP.cab
CDMA Black S2A.cab
gsplayer_sp.wm5.cab
Barcorama_v07a.CAB
ComicReaderv1.5.CAB
Debarron Opera Backup v.11.cab
AstroGPSLauncher.cab
MortScript-4.1-PPC.cab
Slick.cab
Diamond_TF3D_Config_Setup.cab
MobileMgrForNetflix_1_0_0_44.cab
MusicID_by_FuNKeY.cab
nuePowerDriverCDMADiamond-100-v1.0-cab.cab
OxiosMemory.PocketPC.CAB
PocketMTG 1.45.cab (Magic The Gathering game status tool)
PictureMail.cab
pocketnowEnableWLANGMode.cab
ICR_51spsoft_com.cab (In Call Recording)
WVD.CAB (Windows Video Downloader)
SensorScroll-0_5.CAB
galarm_1.4.6.cab
Dark-Diamond-en.cab
Nimdocks.White.Battery.packaged.by.CMYLXGO.CAB
NoCurtains.cab
MobileMatt Fuzeberry Manila Theme

Any ideas?
Old 02-27-2009, 10:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

I installed the new Opera over whats in the 4.12 rom and Flash wont work... I was looking at the Opera:Config and it says the plugin directory is located at:

windows\opera9\plugins

However upon looking there is no directory in that folder nor anywhere that I could find on the device.. This is probably why flash is not working. I can't even find where Flash lite is installed to the device.. I reinstalled flash lite to device and still can't find anything.

The browser seems to work great except once again for the flash part.. I was able to log into my bank which uses java..

Any ideas ???!?!?!?!
Old 02-27-2009, 11:16 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint TP

IsLNdbOi is keeping up the good workIsLNdbOi is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04orgzx6r View Post
Blue!
This is cool. When do you think we'll be able to get this?
Old 02-27-2009, 11:22 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

festerles is a n00b

Can someone help me?
When I send a text msg, the time is correct but when I receive one from people the time stamp is approximately 5 hours ahead. I checked the regional settings and all is fine.

Any ideas?
Old 02-27-2009, 11:26 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Previously Diamond, Touch, 6800, 6700, Dell Axims, Various iPaqs and Philips Nino)

k000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by k000 View Post
Mike - you might have responded and either my #5 strength Flavia coffee is not working at 7:30 AM in the morning or mods might have cleaned up a bit...

Did you decide on what gps security program to use in next ROM ? Whatever it is should work out of the box on every ROM install (at least reply by SMS to sender) so that even if the thief/finder of TP hard resets security prog should come back in full action AND should be tuned on in steealth mode by default.. just my 2 cents (as I can smell new version coming out soon from Mighty factory... )

Also, is there a reason you keet the Start menu in small size by default... I think most people set it to big font first thing as that is so finger friendly ...

Mike - sorry to bother/bump my own post... wanted to make sure you didn't miss it
Old 02-27-2009, 11:46 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by k000 View Post
Mike - sorry to bother/bump my own post... wanted to make sure you didn't miss it

---

Originally Posted by k000
Mike - you might have responded and either my #5 strength Flavia coffee is not working at 7:30 AM in the morning or mods might have cleaned up a bit...

Did you decide on what gps security program to use in next ROM ? Whatever it is should work out of the box on every ROM install (at least reply by SMS to sender) so that even if the thief/finder of TP hard resets security prog should come back in full action AND should be tuned on in steealth mode by default.. just my 2 cents (as I can smell new version coming out soon from Mighty factory... )

Also, is there a reason you keet the Start menu in small size by default... I think most people set it to big font first thing as that is so finger friendly ...
I'm still undecided on what GPS software package to use. I'm going to try out NueGPSSecurity to see how that works out.

As for the start menu, I prefer it small. The Enlarge menu is A) Slow and B) Way too big. I don't know why people even use it. The small one is finger friendly enough to begin with.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-27-2009, 11:49 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
I'm still undecided on what GPS software package to use. I'm going to try out NueGPSSecurity to see how that works out.

As for the start menu, I prefer it small. The Enlarge menu is A) Slow and B) Way too big. I don't know why people even use it. The small one is finger friendly enough to begin with.

it doesn't appear most of the MightyMike followers don't use or don't quite like the GPS. It's your ROM; thereby your world, but no way to make that a cab install? There are alot more programs that would receive more "props" that people would vote for, but i thought personal requests were being left out. Part of the reason i've stayed with 4.11. #1 it's the best one so far to me, and #2, i'm not really crazy with the GPS stuff.

just my thoughts...figured a cab install like everything else would work. But on the other thand..a cab install with this program might not.

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 02-27-2009, 12:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO
Carrier: Sprint PCS

04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post

Agreed!

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development