View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 11:49 AM
jshaas2
VIP Member

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
I'm still undecided on what GPS software package to use. I'm going to try out NueGPSSecurity to see how that works out.

As for the start menu, I prefer it small. The Enlarge menu is A) Slow and B) Way too big. I don't know why people even use it. The small one is finger friendly enough to begin with.

it doesn't appear most of the MightyMike followers don't use or don't quite like the GPS. It's your ROM; thereby your world, but no way to make that a cab install? There are alot more programs that would receive more "props" that people would vote for, but i thought personal requests were being left out. Part of the reason i've stayed with 4.11. #1 it's the best one so far to me, and #2, i'm not really crazy with the GPS stuff.

just my thoughts...figured a cab install like everything else would work. But on the other thand..a cab install with this program might not.

Radio: 2.35.00WF