View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 11:26 AM
k000
Almost a VIP

k000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by k000 View Post
Mike - you might have responded and either my #5 strength Flavia coffee is not working at 7:30 AM in the morning or mods might have cleaned up a bit...

Did you decide on what gps security program to use in next ROM ? Whatever it is should work out of the box on every ROM install (at least reply by SMS to sender) so that even if the thief/finder of TP hard resets security prog should come back in full action AND should be tuned on in steealth mode by default.. just my 2 cents (as I can smell new version coming out soon from Mighty factory... )

Also, is there a reason you keet the Start menu in small size by default... I think most people set it to big font first thing as that is so finger friendly ...

Mike - sorry to bother/bump my own post... wanted to make sure you didn't miss it