PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2009, 11:10 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

reigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimdock View Post
Hummm...

I don't mean to be patronizing so don't take me the wrong way.

Did you install cab by cab? The only thing that you have to do is to download the cabs, place them in your phone and then execute them (each one) by clicking on them. When it asks you to restart do so...

No you're not patronizing me at all I thank you, i appreciate you helping me.

Yes i followed the instructions. I transferred the cab to a folder on the device (personal) and then ran it from the HTC. It installed fine. i rebooted. But, #1 , i dont see where to add the wallpaper.....its not listed when I try to add it. I downloaded the cab bundle of wallpaper from the first posts here. and #2, the In Call Recording software is only recording my voice and a faint, distant, almost unreconiziable incoming caller voice. I was wondering if that can be fixed as well.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-26-2009, 11:12 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by reigndropz View Post
No you're not patronizing me at all I thank you, i appreciate you helping me.

Yes i followed the instructions. I transferred the cab to a folder on the device (personal) and then ran it from the HTC. It installed fine. i rebooted. But, #1 , i dont see where to add the wallpaper.....its not listed when I try to add it. I downloaded the cab bundle of wallpaper from the first posts here. and #2, the In Call Recording software is only recording my voice and a faint, distant, almost unreconiziable incoming caller voice. I was wondering if that can be fixed as well.
The cab for the wallpaper on the main page is meant to apply your wallpaper to all your touchflo tabs.

So for example, if you slide over to settings and pick wallpaper. Pick a wallpaper.

you will notice it appears in all your tabs rather than only the homescreen.

Hope this clarifies some stuff
Old 02-26-2009, 11:16 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

reigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
The cab for the wallpaper on the main page is meant to apply your wallpaper to all your touchflo tabs.

So for example, if you slide over to settings and pick wallpaper. Pick a wallpaper.

you will notice it appears in all your tabs rather than only the homescreen.

Hope this clarifies some stuff
yes that helps but what Im saying is that in that area (wallpaper from the sliding to settings) they arent there...is there a way i can navigate to them? i dont know where they were put lol
Old 02-26-2009, 11:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

msbullock is just getting started

Quote:
I just want to say thanks my friend... And yes, I have to keep finding regedits as I go along... I'm guessing that msbullock.xml is full of goodies, hehehe...
Ahh yes. But it makes my flashing a 5 minute process instead of a 25 minute to and hour long process. And once you get things tweaked the way you like, you don't have to worry about finding that one Registry key.
I use a program called XML Notepad to clean up and help me wiz through my xml. I was always into the programming classes in college, and learned to note my code very well, so using XML Notepad helps me find and eliminate the tweaks that I no longer need. Like when I switched from the Mogul to the Touch Pro, I no longer needed like any of my Reg edits, instead I needed a whole new group.

Here's a link to XML Notepad, its from Microsoft, and It's Free:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...ng=en#Overview
Old 02-26-2009, 11:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Carrier: N/a

Nimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
yes that helps but what Im saying is that in that area (wallpaper from the sliding to settings) they arent there...is there a way i can navigate to them? i dont know where they were put lol
Yes there is a drop down menu at the top of the screen, you use that menu to start the navigation to the folder where you saved them.
Old 02-26-2009, 11:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Sprint)

djalbanian is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to djalbanian

Post #3 got sprint picture mail(mms) cab.
You can put programs anywhere just create shortcut(lnk) and drop it in Windows/Start Menu/Programs

Thanks, last night it was not working thats why.

I want to put ringtones on my TP i was reading something about it, does anyone have the .cab or any link that would help me out?
Old 02-26-2009, 11:19 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by djalbanian View Post
Post #3 got sprint picture mail(mms) cab.
You can put programs anywhere just create shortcut(lnk) and drop it in Windows/Start Menu/Programs

Thanks, last night it was not working thats why.

I want to put ringtones on my TP i was reading something about it, does anyone have the .cab or any link that would help me out?
Drop them directly in ur My Documents folder in the device (not storage card)

and ur good to go.... no instructions needed.
Old 02-26-2009, 11:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Yes there is a drop down menu at the top of the screen, you use that menu to start the navigation to the folder where you saved them.

ok, i guess i have to search manually then because i have no idea where the cab put them when i installed them. One more thing, what can i do to change all the buttons and make everything have a blue theme? Sorry to be a pain, but you've been very helpful and im pretty dim about this
Old 02-26-2009, 11:26 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
ok, i guess i have to search manually then because i have no idea where the cab put them when i installed them. One more thing, what can i do to change all the buttons and make everything have a blue theme? Sorry to be a pain, but you've been very helpful and im pretty dim about this
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...99&postcount=2
Old 02-26-2009, 11:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Carrier: N/a

Nimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Did you download this for the theme... And this for the slider?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development