View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 11:12 PM
MightyMike
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by reigndropz View Post
No you're not patronizing me at all I thank you, i appreciate you helping me.

Yes i followed the instructions. I transferred the cab to a folder on the device (personal) and then ran it from the HTC. It installed fine. i rebooted. But, #1 , i dont see where to add the wallpaper.....its not listed when I try to add it. I downloaded the cab bundle of wallpaper from the first posts here. and #2, the In Call Recording software is only recording my voice and a faint, distant, almost unreconiziable incoming caller voice. I was wondering if that can be fixed as well.
The cab for the wallpaper on the main page is meant to apply your wallpaper to all your touchflo tabs.

So for example, if you slide over to settings and pick wallpaper. Pick a wallpaper.

you will notice it appears in all your tabs rather than only the homescreen.

Hope this clarifies some stuff