PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2009, 11:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Sprint)
Carrier: Sprint

djalbanian is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to djalbanian
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Drop them directly in ur My Documents folder in the device (not storage card)

and ur good to go.... no instructions needed.

So i dont need that software that is given by spring store ringo mobile for like 30 bucks? I want to make it a certain length though and i wanna mess with it. Its sad i know how to do basicly everything and now im stuck on ringtones, something that back in 2002 i used to do with my eyes closed.
Old 02-26-2009, 11:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: TELUS

AycheDub is keeping up the good workAycheDub is keeping up the good work
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

I miss the black dialer / phone canvas / slide2answer. Does anyone have a cab for this? I installed Calku's Black Dialer v1.0 cab but the dialer seems to have some strange graphical issues - not like it did in v4.9.5 MightyRom.

Any suggestions? Mike?
Old 02-26-2009, 11:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

magoo66 is becoming a great contributor

I'm really sorry to post this again, but I'm afraid my question got lost in the discussion about which gps security to use...

I'm finally getting around to setting up mms. In post #3, the version listed for verizon 5.0.69.44. On my storage card, from my old 6800, I have version 5.0.70.24. I believe that was a custom one from GC. Is it recommended to use the version posted here, or should I go with the [seemingly] newer version?

In a related matter, can I install the 160 character sms fix on my verizon phone, even though it's not listed under verizon in post 3? I want to ask before I leap so I don't screw anything up now that my phone is all customized.

Thanks in advance!
Old 02-26-2009, 11:33 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Carrier: N/a

Nimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by AycheDub View Post
I miss the black dialer / phone canvas / slide2answer. Does anyone have a cab for this? I installed Calku's Black Dialer v1.0 cab but the dialer seems to have some strange graphical issues - not like it did in v4.9.5 MightyRom.

Any suggestions? Mike?
I recommend Ruskiyab's black dialer. It is just sexy. Download here, (full with s2a), his thread here.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-26-2009, 11:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Nimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by magoo66 View Post
I'm really sorry to post this again, but I'm afraid my question got lost in the discussion about which gps security to use...

I'm finally getting around to setting up mms. In post #3, the version listed for verizon 5.0.69.44. On my storage card, from my old 6800, I have version 5.0.70.24. I believe that was a custom one from GC. Is it recommended to use the version posted here, or should I go with the [seemingly] newer version?

In a related matter, can I install the 160 character sms fix on my verizon phone, even though it's not listed under verizon in post 3? I want to ask before I leap so I don't screw anything up now that my phone is all customized.

Thanks in advance!
You can install the cab... Or if you prefer doing the regedit yourself without using the cabs, as do I, then this is it:

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\SMS\TextShared
change "IS637MaxAsciiCharacters" to a decimal value of "160"
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 02-26-2009, 11:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro(6850)

falzon03 is keeping up the good workfalzon03 is keeping up the good work

downloaded and like rom only problem is i cant seem to get the start icon or the battery and signal icon to change when i download a taskbar cab....any suggestions? the speaker and EV/1X icons are the only ones that change...
Old 02-26-2009, 11:36 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo

reigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuff

yes. And the clock also. And then i downlaoded this but cant find where it put them. I hope im making sense here..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimdock View Post
Did you download this for the theme... And this for the slider?
Old 02-26-2009, 11:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by reigndropz View Post
yes. And the clock also. And then i downlaoded this but cant find where it put them. I hope im making sense here..

Ah, then that is a big problem. You need to download them again, and make sure you know where you put them, because you need to find them, make click on them aftwerwards so that they will actually install. The will not install until you find them and click on the cab that must be on your phone.

You need to use File Explorer to find them and actually install them.
Old 02-26-2009, 11:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: TELUS

AycheDub is keeping up the good workAycheDub is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimdock View Post
I recommend Ruskiyab's black dialer. It is just sexy. Download here, (full with s2a), his thread here.
Very nice. Thank you so very much
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-26-2009, 11:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by AycheDub View Post
Very nice. Thank you so very much
No problem.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development