PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2009, 11:54 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Previously Diamond, Touch, 6800, 6700, Dell Axims, Various iPaqs and Philips Nino)
Carrier: Sprint

k000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandMasterB View Post
That was me looking for one, I was going nuts trying to find one and figured I just wasnt looking hard enough. That is perfect , THANK YOU!!!
No - you were right. This is the first time one has been created Thanks
Old 03-06-2009, 11:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimdock View Post
Like this?

would I be asking too much if I said that it's too simple? Ifso then it's amazing!

Why don't you try using the wallpaper Rico uses and incorporated to it? Just a thought . I'll use that one anyhow thx!
Old 03-07-2009, 12:02 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Carrier: N/a

Nimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
I shall support the signature
Hehe,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochoz View Post
would I be asking too much if I said that it's too simple? Ifso then it's amazing!

Why don't you try using the wallpaper Rico uses and incorporated to it? Just a thought . I'll use that one anyhow thx!
No, that can be done...

The one reason I put the mouse in that place and not bigger is because that's the one empty space with no text, clock, etc...

As a Disclaimer: The main background is LilRico's work, he deserves the credit. I will post two colors for now. If he's ok with it and more people want them I can post the other colors otherwise I'll take these down.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-07-2009, 12:05 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Previously Diamond, Touch, 6800, 6700, Dell Axims, Various iPaqs and Philips Nino)

k000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by arelas View Post
Will do! I'm considering starting a thread about it. It would be nice to have one place to go to find the answers. I found a lot of useful info on XDA but it's kinda of all over the place. What I would like to see are all the registry entries for popular software so we can get all of our setting in during UC. I've got a ton of stuff going on today but I promise to give you guys everything I have tonight. Also...if anyone has the xml provisioning for the touchflo setting, please post them. I still don't know how to change a DWORD value.
Shukriya arelas (i.e., Thanks arelas)

A thread got started few days ago.... but I am PMing you for your authentic help.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=59566

Many thanks for responding to my requests <3
Old 03-07-2009, 12:07 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by k000 View Post
LilRico - is there any place where you have provided all of color coordinated pieces at one place, i.e, vol control, bubbles, clock random access, background etc etc ? I would rather have the whole set color coordinated in one single cab...
This is something Mike has brought to my attention and I am going to be going to that route soon. Now if you want a theme, you'll install 1 cab, and it will do everything for you... I was thinking at first people would like to mix match, but from looking at peoples download habits, it seems as if people go and get the whole thing anyways... I'll be making a huge cab next,
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrubiera View Post
Gracia Rico , Necesitaba el volume en green cactus. Thanks again
Yo no savias que avÃ*a gente que lo querÃ*a malo mio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimdock View Post
Nimdock, do it up, and I'll host them and post them on post 4 Thank you for your consideration!
Old 03-07-2009, 12:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
This is something Mike has brought to my attention and I am going to be going to that route soon. Now if you want a theme, you'll install 1 cab, and it will do everything for you... I was thinking at first people would like to mix match, but from looking at peoples download habits, it seems as if people go and get the whole thing anyways... I'll be making a huge cab next,

Yo no savias que avÃ*a gente que lo querÃ*a malo mio

Nimdock, do it up, and I'll host them and post them on post 4 Thank you for your consideration!
Thank you too Cochoz for inspiring Nimdock on making this sweet wallpapers!
Old 03-07-2009, 12:16 AM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Thanks... I will go with the Pumkin one...
Old 03-07-2009, 12:25 AM
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Thank you too Cochoz for inspiring Nimdock on making this sweet wallpapers!
Thanks Cochoz for making me laugh and inspiring other, plus answering a lotta noobs questions so I don't have too! Thank you

Better?
Old 03-07-2009, 12:27 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Thanks Cochoz for making me laugh and inspiring other, plus answering a lotta noobs questions so I don't have too! Thank you

Better?
YES! Suck on that you haters!

lol <3 Rico!
Old 03-07-2009, 12:33 AM
CyanogenMod

Quote:
YES! Suck on that you haters!

lol <3 Rico!
LOL... funny guy

Nimdock, can I use your Mighty Mouse sig for post #2?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development