PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2009, 01:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

sparhawk6 is keeping up the good worksparhawk6 is keeping up the good worksparhawk6 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierhogunn View Post
what is an xip?

also, anyone else have their backlight stay on after hitting the power button on top of the TP? ( if so how did you fix it, or have you?)
Yes, happened to me last night. I had to soft reset.
Old 04-08-2009, 01:09 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile USA

darnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuff
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by shark1987 View Post
man, i was hoping i was gonna wake up to the new rom today, oh well keep up the good work mighty!
Yea so was I .

I've even got a friend who is planning to make his first flash from stock now waiting for Mighty ROM 5.

And we're wondering, if MightyMike has only teased us with "30%" of what is in MightyROM 5, what's in that other 70%?

I can't flash till next week, but want it now anyway

Last edited by darnell; 04-08-2009 at 01:11 PM.
Old 04-08-2009, 01:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

datawrhsdoc knows their stuffdatawrhsdoc knows their stuffdatawrhsdoc knows their stuffdatawrhsdoc knows their stuffdatawrhsdoc knows their stuffdatawrhsdoc knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenthirty2 View Post
Hey Mike, you & No2Chem should do the community a favor and have a love child. Can you imagine the rom that kid could make?
Funny, I was thinking that as well. No2Chem and Mike are tne best cooks I've ever seen. No2Chem gets really deep and adds all sorts of custom goodies (the only thing I miss about my Mogul, actually). Mike's are rock solid stable. Be one hell of a combo.

That said, it's been so long since No2Chem has released a No2Chem special ROM, that I'm thinking he's gotten out of the ROM business.

Sprint Touch Pro
MightyROM 4.16
Old 04-08-2009, 01:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: THE BIG RED

skruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

ya i was hoping there would be a new rom this morning too. but its cool i can wait for greatness.
Old 04-08-2009, 01:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

I'm off Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. I really hope we get it so I can be in flash heaven. I can't wait to see whats in WM6.5

Looks like i will need to redo my Verizon help post once its all out.. Grumble.. hehe

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09
Old 04-08-2009, 01:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Quote:
Originally Posted by poorlyduck View Post
here you go, enjoy!

I wanted to say thank you for resizing this. I've added it to my sig and thanked your post.
Old 04-08-2009, 01:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Sprint)
Carrier: Verizon

therealm80 is keeping up the good worktherealm80 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to therealm80

I have the wierdest issue maybe someone could assist with. I set my ringtone for the song I want and have the volume all the way up. Then when I go to bed I hold down the end/hang up key to set it to vibrate mode so an e-mail doesnt wake me up in the night and make me chuck the phone across the room. Then I hold down the end key when I get up to set the volume back to the audible loud setting and my ringtone is not set anymore, it sets itself to the 1st one which is "alarm-beeps." It is for some reason not keeping the setting after using the long end to switch between vibrate and not-vibrate. Any ideas?
Thanks
Old 04-08-2009, 02:13 PM
Hex
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

Hex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to Hex Send a message via AIM to Hex Send a message via MSN to Hex Send a message via Yahoo to Hex

Quote:
therealm80 09:52 AM Today
I have the wierdest issue maybe someone could assist with. I set my ringtone for the song I want and have the volume all the way up. Then when I go to bed I hold down the end/hang up key to set it to vibrate mode so an e-mail doesnt wake me up in the night and make me chuck the phone across the room. Then I hold down the end key when I get up to set the volume back to the audible loud setting and my ringtone is not set anymore, it sets itself to the 1st one which is "alarm-beeps." It is for some reason not keeping the setting after using the long end to switch between vibrate and not-vibrate. Any ideas?
Thanks
cant seems to replicate the issue... might be a conflict with a third party app... could you humor us with more info?... like installed apps... or even rom version?
Old 04-08-2009, 02:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Sprint)
Carrier: Verizon

therealm80 is keeping up the good worktherealm80 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to therealm80

Sure, I am using ROM 4.16 and here is a list of my installed apps.

CAB: \Storage Card\Cabs\dcd Verizon Carrier 20080719.cab
CAB: \Storage Card\Cabs\Calkulins Arcsoft Verizon MMS 5.0.69.44.cab
CAB: \Storage Card\Cabs\Franson GpsGate 2.0.cab
CAB: \Storage Card\Cabs\iNav iGuidance_2009_Cracked.cab
CAB: \Storage Card\Cabs\XDA Vibrate.cab
CAB: \Storage Card\Cabs\SpbFinance2.arm.cab
CAB: \Storage Card\Cabs\AllCameraFixes.cab
CAB: \Storage Card\Cabs\MightyMike History + Calendar + Comm.cab
CAB: \Storage Card\Cabs\MightyMike & Lil Rico Slappahoe Red Full.cab
CAB: \Storage Card\Cabs\Juggalo_X Black Slide To Answer CDMA.cab
CAB: \Storage Card\Cabs\InCallRecording_Wavdev DLL.cab
CAB: \Storage Card\Cabs\Giangishanghaienvelope.cab
CAB: \Storage Card\Cabs\RescoExplorer_P_V7.05_Cracked-rUnLiu.CAB
CAB: \Storage Card\Cabs\arelasSlidingSoundpack_v0.6.cab
CAB: \Storage Card\Cabs\Internet Sharing FIX.cab
CAB: \Storage Card\Cabs\SafeInboxExtender.CAB
CAB: \Storage Card\Cabs\missedcallreminder_1252.cab
CAB: \Storage Card\Cabs\btspammer.cab
CAB: \Storage Card\Cabs\GroupSMS_v1.4.8.CAB
CAB: \Storage Card\Cabs\JETCET5_v5.0.904.12.cab
CAB: \Storage Card\Cabs\arelasBatteryMonitor.cab
CAB: \Storage Card\Cabs\tsowentaskbar3v1.4_032209.cab
CAB: \Storage Card\Cabs\HTC Rhodium Notification Enhancement.cab
CAB: \Storage Card\Cabs\Touch_InCall_Screen_Tweak v1.0.19 UC.CAB

Thanks
Old 04-08-2009, 02:26 PM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D & (Girl's) HTC Inspire "4G"

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealm80 View Post
Thanks
are you sure its a compatible ring tone? i know there are a couple of files that my phone will allow me to select as the ring tone but when it comes to show time it switches back to something else, and i'm sure its the format
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development