PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2009, 01:34 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: I dont even have a phone.
Carrier: Pony Express

zikronix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzikronix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzikronix is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

any ideas when...i got an itchy usb cable
Old 04-08-2009, 01:40 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: P4000 -> Touch Pro -> Moto Milestone
Carrier: Telus

Zeusus is just getting started
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

This is like waiting for a 4:20 party... or better yet; Shambhala.

I wonder what is in store. I have learned that Mike never disappoints. Well it must be because he is a fellow Canadian - although I am out west. Go Flames Go (in Calgary).

It's like waiting for dinner - it'll be ready when it's ready.

Old 04-08-2009, 01:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

poorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to poorlyduck

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordshadowz View Post
I have to say I REALLY like this. Any chance you could make it smaller ? I would like to put it in my signature along with the other Mighty Rom pic I have.

Thank you.. really nicely done !

here you go, enjoy!

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-08-2009, 01:50 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Wunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Skype™ to Wunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeusus View Post

I wonder what is in store. I have learned that Mike never disappoints. Well it must be because he is a fellow Canadian - although I am out west. Go Flames Go (in Calgary).

I appreciate your fandom, but I don't like the flamers chances. I don't like any other team's chances when we have Bobby Lu between the pipes!

Did I help? The is down to the right

Old 04-08-2009, 02:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

lp_stealth is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeusus View Post

Booo i too live in Calgary now (i am from Cranbrook). How bout them canucks tonight

Mighty I'm in need off a fix.......

Old 04-08-2009, 02:31 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ICU812 is just getting started

I showed 2 people at work my TP with Mightyrom 4.16 and how much faster it is compaired to their stock rom. Now, they went around the whole plant and everyone with TP's want me to, as they say it, "fix" their phone....lol.

Mike....you could be a millionaire by now buddy.
Old 04-08-2009, 02:41 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU812 View Post
I showed 2 people at work my TP with Mightyrom 4.16 and how much faster it is compaired to their stock rom. Now, they went around the whole plant and everyone with TP's want me to, as they say it, "fix" their phone....lol.

Mike....you could be a millionaire by now buddy.
That's how it starts and then it going to get worse as you add more mods to your phone and then they see it. I mean if you showed up with a 6.5 ROM and a TF2 Manila, you know you're going to have to re-do all of those phones again. I remember at my old job doing 6 phones at the same time. Unlocked the phone then radio updates, PRL updates, then ROM upgrades, it was insane!
Old 04-08-2009, 02:47 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe

I haven't tried any of the 6.5 ROMs as of yet, so when you put out yours that will be my first experience with it. I'm real interested in trying the new home screen they have.
Old 04-08-2009, 03:00 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by banzaiwolfe View Post
I haven't tried any of the 6.5 ROMs as of yet, so when you put out yours that will be my first experience with it. I'm real interested in trying the new home screen they have.
Some like it, some hate it, so it's going to be a user preference thing. The good news is, you'll be able to choose. MightyMike is taking care of that!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-08-2009, 04:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jediyuhdigg is becoming a great contributor

Does anyone else glitch after sliding the keyboard close and coming back to the main clock screen?.. Every time I go from a text message to the main screen, the Call History lettering will overlap the Calender unless I refresh the page.. no biggie, just annoying.. any fix?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development