View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 02:41 AM
LilRico
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU812 View Post
I showed 2 people at work my TP with Mightyrom 4.16 and how much faster it is compaired to their stock rom. Now, they went around the whole plant and everyone with TP's want me to, as they say it, "fix" their phone....lol.

Mike....you could be a millionaire by now buddy.
That's how it starts and then it going to get worse as you add more mods to your phone and then they see it. I mean if you showed up with a 6.5 ROM and a TF2 Manila, you know you're going to have to re-do all of those phones again. I remember at my old job doing 6 phones at the same time. Unlocked the phone then radio updates, PRL updates, then ROM upgrades, it was insane!