PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2009, 08:23 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordshadowz View Post
Uou people might be looking forward to Mighty Rom 5.. But I'm already looking forward to Mighty Rom 6... With Windows Mobile 7...

lol
Dang Engadget and their leaked info
Old 04-14-2009, 08:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro (CDMA)

TheMissingLink is a n00b
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Newbie here. 2nd day using Sprint HTC Touch Pro and already learning so much from the forums. Big thanks to creator and contributors of Mighty ROM.

My problem - after installing the Mighty ROM, I installed a # of TF3D themes by MM+LR. However, I find that I liked the original the best and attempted to go back to that by choose Htc black and uninstalling all other themes. Now everything looks normal except the text. For example, the text on settings screen dark grey on black making it all but illegible?

Running 4.16 with s2u2 and tsowen taskbar only.

Any help is appreciated.
Old 04-14-2009, 08:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 - Verizon
Carrier: Verizon

igl007 is keeping up the good workigl007 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to igl007 Send a message via AIM to igl007 Send a message via MSN to igl007 Send a message via Yahoo to igl007 Send a message via Skype™ to igl007

Quote:
Originally Posted by itouch24 View Post
PRE might be coming out on may 17th...? just a side note...

with a 320x480 screen?... yuck it's no TP killer...
Old 04-14-2009, 08:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

fabioc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfabioc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfabioc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfabioc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfabioc is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Mike, you must release something very soon. People here are just going crazy with flash withdraw. Just look at the comments above. Pityful...

Old 04-14-2009, 08:45 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMissingLink View Post
Newbie here. 2nd day using Sprint HTC Touch Pro and already learning so much from the forums. Big thanks to creator and contributors of Mighty ROM.

My problem - after installing the Mighty ROM, I installed a # of TF3D themes by MM+LR. However, I find that I liked the original the best and attempted to go back to that by choose Htc black and uninstalling all other themes. Now everything looks normal except the text. For example, the text on settings screen dark grey on black making it all but illegible?

Running 4.16 with s2u2 and tsowen taskbar only.

Any help is appreciated.
My themes don't touch the text font at all... Have you soft resetted the phone?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-14-2009, 08:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO LTE
Carrier: Sprint

AB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by igl007 View Post
with a 320x480 screen?... yuck it's no TP killer...
Yeah I think the Pre will only break even if that. People new to Smartphones will probably buy it but WM people, Iphone people, and Blackberry people will normally stick to their guns. I am also unsure of how long Palm will be around.
Old 04-14-2009, 08:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro (CDMA)

TheMissingLink is a n00b

Wow, thanks LR for the quick reply.

When I tried to uninstall the themes, it could not uninstall them completely.

I manually deleted them from the Settings - Today screen.

After I get the whole dark gray text on black background problem (settings, weather, etc), I tried to reinstall one of the themes to see if I can get the phone back to legibility but no luck.

Soft reset whenever the program says so. Upon restart, nothing in the Settings-Today screen.

Tempted to do a hard reset!

Last edited by TheMissingLink; 04-14-2009 at 08:58 PM.
Old 04-14-2009, 09:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Ok so I'm having a major issue. I hope you guys might be able to give me some advise.

A few days ago I switched back to 4.16 from Copper. The rom installed properly. I have a lot of games and apps I load.. I have them all stored on my SD card in a cab folder. Now I've used all these games on 4.16 previously so thats not the issue. But heres whats happening.

When I switched back to 4.16 I went to load a cab and it said Unable to install to this location pick another. After that nothing would run. All I would get is the Waiting Pie of death. So I soft reboot. And it wouldn't reboot. Then after letting it sit for a while the mighty Rom screen showed but guess what.. it hard reboot itself.

So I try again... Hard reset again, let everything set up.. I got the device set up. I deleted all the program files on the card. I go to reinstall all my cabs.. I get towards the end of the cabs list and bam... while installing a cab the waiting pie of death. It just hung.. So I soft reboot.. Again.. it took forever and hard reset on its own again.

This has happened 6 times now.

I rredownloaded the rom.. rebooted my PC.. wiped the SD card. It just hard reset itself while installing a cab to the storage card.

Do you guys think perhaps the storage card is corrupt ? Or do you think its the Phone ? Has anyone ever experienced this before ?

And thats the other thing. for some reason my SD card adaptor won't fit into my SD card reader.. How else can I reformat the card ? I don't see any options in windows itself. There must be a tool. I was going to attempt to reformat the Micro SD card with fat32 on my next try..

Any ideas guys please let me know... All I can say is Thank god for Bootloader mode. Atleast it allows me to reflash the device. I just never seen a phone constantly Hard reset itself before.

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09

Last edited by lordshadowz; 04-14-2009 at 09:03 PM.
Old 04-14-2009, 09:00 PM
N00b

kenestra1 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mordyt View Post
i also have a moto s9. no problem syncing with the phone then streaming music through it.
1)make sure that you have bluetooth turned on
2)make sure that you haven't disabled any of the bluetooth profiles

no other advice - but i do know it works
OK, Finally got my Motorola S9's to work with my HTC TP and the MightyRom. Thanks for the help.
Old 04-14-2009, 09:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

a_c_s is keeping up the good worka_c_s is keeping up the good worka_c_s is keeping up the good work

just switched from stock rom and stock radio to mighty 4.16 and US Cellular 1.07.06....it's chewing up battery at twice the rate of the stock rom...only program in common that still runs in background is flexmail...any reason this should be happening? I assumed I'd get better battery life, not worse...do I need to install battery tweaks for my sprint touch pro manually? I assumed most would have been baked into the rom already... thanks for any advice...my battery last 7 hours now instead of 12-14...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development