PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2009, 09:17 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMissingLink View Post
Wow, thanks LR for the quick reply.

When I tried to uninstall the themes, it could not uninstall them completely.

I manually deleted them from the Settings - Today screen.

After I get the whole dark gray text on black background problem (settings, weather, etc), I tried to reinstall one of the themes to see if I can get the phone back to legibility but no luck.

Soft reset whenever the program says so. Upon restart, nothing in the Settings-Today screen.

Tempted to do a hard reset!
That's not deleting the theme. That's deleting the .tsk, which is basically the highlight color. You had to go into settings > system tab > Remove Programs. From there you should have seen MightyMike and LilRico XXXX Theme listed. best thing to do now, is to try to re-install the theme and then uninstall it again with the method I posted above.... Good-luck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_c_s View Post
just switched from stock rom and stock radio to mighty 4.16 and US Cellular 1.07.06....it's chewing up battery at twice the rate of the stock rom...only program in common that still runs in background is flexmail...any reason this should be happening? I assumed I'd get better battery life, not worse...do I need to install battery tweaks for my sprint touch pro manually? I assumed most would have been baked into the rom already... thanks for any advice...my battery last 7 hours now instead of 12-14...
I don't know exactly how you're using the phone but US Cellular 1.07.06 radio I had to gt rid of because it ate up too much battery and made my phone get super hot!!! The Telus radio seems to be the best performer so far, for me, out of all the radio's I've used.
Old 04-14-2009, 09:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

knite is a n00b
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Trying to flash the latest MIGHTYROM (MightyROM4.16_032509R.rar) to a Sprint Touch Pro.

Error 244, invalid model ID. Fails with both SD and USB methods.

#xda-devs suggested I open the .nbh in a hex editor to check what device the ROM was meant for. It's marked DIAM*****.

For comparison, Juggalo .08B is marked as RALPH800, and does successfully flash onto my device.
Old 04-14-2009, 09:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

EDizzle41 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by knite View Post
Trying to flash the latest MIGHTYROM (MightyROM4.16_032509R.rar) to a Sprint Touch Pro.

Error 244, invalid model ID. Fails with both SD and USB methods.

#xda-devs suggested I open the .nbh in a hex editor to check what device the ROM was meant for. It's marked DIAM*****.

For comparison, Juggalo .08B is marked as RALPH800, and does successfully flash onto my device.
did you extract the .rar file? Is your phone unlocked? Why not just wait for Mighty 5, i'm checking every day for that.
Old 04-14-2009, 09:39 PM
Lurker

knite is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDizzle41 View Post
did you extract the .rar file? Is your phone unlocked? Why not just wait for Mighty 5, i'm checking every day for that.
Yes, I extracted the RAR, otherwise the hex editor would have shown me gibberish. Yes, my phone is unlocked, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to flash on another ROM.

I will happily flash Mighty 5, once it's released. Until then, Might 4.16 will have to suffice...if someone can post the right file, or give me an alternative flash method that's guaranteed to work.
Old 04-14-2009, 09:47 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

EDizzle41 is a n00b

get the .nbh file from the extracted .rar and rename it RAPHIMG.nbh and put it at the root of your SD card. Put your SD card into your phone and....

Hold volume down then power button down, now use stylus to do a soft reset, it should bring you into a white screen where it says to press the power button to begin the update.

Once the update is complete is should say success, then do a soft reset
Old 04-14-2009, 09:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

Maverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Make sure the SD card is formated FAT32
Old 04-14-2009, 09:49 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

PaulB007 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to PaulB007 Send a message via MSN to PaulB007

I still can't send or receive picture mail, I downloaded Arcsoft but I get an error saying picture mail can't be send from POP3, IMAP accounts. Do I have to install another ROM to get picture mail back?
Old 04-14-2009, 09:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

Maverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulB007 View Post
I still can't send or receive picture mail, I downloaded Arcsoft but I get an error saying picture mail can't be send from POP3, IMAP accounts. Do I have to install another ROM to get picture mail back?
Which Arcsoft version did you install?
Old 04-14-2009, 10:01 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by knite View Post
Yes, I extracted the RAR, otherwise the hex editor would have shown me gibberish. Yes, my phone is unlocked, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to flash on another ROM.

I will happily flash Mighty 5, once it's released. Until then, Might 4.16 will have to suffice...if someone can post the right file, or give me an alternative flash method that's guaranteed to work.
http://www.lilrico.com/Mighty/ROMs/M...16_032509R.rar

That's the right file, that I can assure you.... If it wasn't we'd be getting a lot of hate mail! Delete everything on your computer that's related to the ROM and start over by re-downloading it....
Old 04-14-2009, 10:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker

a_c_s is keeping up the good worka_c_s is keeping up the good worka_c_s is keeping up the good work

guys, is the battery meter supposed to be in 10% increments on 4.16? I had nuepower on the stock rom in 1% increments and now mighty is 10% on my phone...is this right?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development