PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2009, 12:51 AM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D & (Girl's) HTC Inspire "4G"
Carrier: Sprint

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

geez, with as many people that have signed up for myphone since mighty recommended it, i hope microsoft is paying him
Old 04-20-2009, 12:53 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: THE BIG RED

skruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbearamus View Post
geez, with as many people that have signed up for myphone since mighty recommended it, i hope microsoft is paying him
lol he should. hes the best
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

Wunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Skype™ to Wunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wunder View Post
... someone mentioned SPB mobile 3.0, (which is totally awesome btw) and my question is to Lil Rico:

Any chance we'll b getting a .tsk that icorporates the mobile shell backgrounds? its always a little funky when the top curtain and WM lock sceeen clash with spb3
Don't mind me while I shamelessly bump my own post...

Did I help? The is down to the right

N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

WiseguyY2K is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbearamus View Post
Probably works for Microsoft developing the WM OS, and we're all the little beta testers for the platform.
Old 04-20-2009, 12:54 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

SCROFT is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by banzaiwolfe View Post
Sweet, another Wings fan
Yea I noticed your avatar a long time ago... funny thing is I am a fan of wolves also... should see my livingroom statues hand-drawn pics photos... kinda scary how much wolf stuff i have.
Old 04-20-2009, 12:55 AM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D & (Girl's) HTC Inspire "4G"

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseguyY2K View Post
Probably works for Microsoft developing the WM OS, and we're all the little beta testers for the platform.
actually its been several times that i've described the chefs on here as people that if they're not working for microsoft or HTC, they should be
Old 04-20-2009, 01:02 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Temp TP2 until the 3D

No1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to No1ustad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wunder View Post
mengh. trying to post from the TP but lost all my multi-quotes.. anyways, someone mentioned SPB mobile 3.0, (which is totally awesome btw) and my question is to Lil Rico:

Any chance we'll b getting a .tsk that icorporates the mobile shell backgrounds? its always a little funky when the top curtain and WM lock sceeen clash with spb3

[]
probably not immediately, but i'm not LR either..

Mogul -> Vogue -> TP -> TP2 -> Snap -> Evo -> 3D
Old 04-20-2009, 01:11 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid / Omnia II
Carrier: The Dark Side

parkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on rep

LOL Cochoz, that was hilarious. The funny part is last night I was talking to Rico and telling him that he and Mike should RickRoll everyone!
Why donate to one person, when you can support the site that makes it all possible instead

Old 04-20-2009, 01:26 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

dtownballer is a n00b

yea hopefully tomorrow will be the day, but as for now 4.16 is flawless!
Old 04-20-2009, 02:02 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid
Carrier: Verizon

JDown24 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochoz View Post

I finally realized why his career never went past that song, It was the jean shirt and he only had one dance move. Good for a laugh, now i can't wait for the real link for Mighty 5.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development