PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2009, 03:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Galaxy S4 - CM11
Carrier: Verizon

arelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Yeah. Usually it launches the boot loader for you, although sometimes it doesn't. You can also copy the .nbh file from the rom to the root directory of your storage card and rename it RAPHIMG.nbh. The new bootloader will see this and ask you to flash it the next time you enter the boot loader.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian95 View Post
Ha! i just got it now, I have to go into bootloader mode before it can flash.
Old 04-20-2009, 03:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

Hivez is becoming a great contributor
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
/changelog updated
tease!!
/anxiously+patiently awaiting new ROM
Old 04-20-2009, 03:50 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

dtownballer is a n00b

Keep up the awesome work Mike!
Old 04-20-2009, 03:51 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

slopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian95 View Post
Hey guys, I just joined today after I found out about flashing ROM's to my phone. I want to get it to flash mightyrom, but when its all connected to my computer, and windows mobile device center is open, the flasher thing says no device connection. What could be the issue?
Sounds like you are using VISTA. You need to use Microsoft Activesync with XP, etc.....
Old 04-20-2009, 03:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Roguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Can someone tell me what the "Also flash NAND" checkbox is in the Clear Storage option in settings?
Old 04-20-2009, 03:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker

MiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to MiltonPro Send a message via MSN to MiltonPro

I know alot of corporate or business environments are programmed and forced to follow their payroll schedule, thus ending the week on Wednesday.... So most of them feel like they have to adjust their lives to starting the week on Thursday.

Just hope this is not the case of Mike...
Old 04-20-2009, 03:56 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: ME - EVO, WIFE - EVO

lnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stuff

I assume this is supposed to be IE6?

[ + ] Internet Explorer 8
Old 04-20-2009, 03:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

ItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Windows 7 blows both XP and Vista away. Works great with rom flashing as well. Oh well, that's for another thread, just trying to help Mike hit his million mark!
Old 04-20-2009, 03:58 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by slopokdave View Post
Sounds like you are using VISTA. You need to use Microsoft Activesync with XP, etc.....
You DO NOT NEED to use XP - vista works fine. the requirement of ActiveSync is for the drivers - WMDC does the same thing in vista

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnchbx13 View Post
I assume this is supposed to be IE6?

[ + ] Internet Explorer 8
No i think that its talking about the new 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguefoxx View Post
Can someone tell me what the "Also flash NAND" checkbox is in the Clear Storage option in settings?
It does somthing to the SD card - noone is quite sure but people have lost data that way. hope that helps!
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.

Last edited by MordyT; 04-20-2009 at 04:00 PM.
Old 04-20-2009, 03:58 PM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsDon View Post
Windows 7 blows both XP and Vista away. Works great with rom flashing as well. Oh well, that's for another thread, just trying to help Mike hit his million mark!
+ 1 for windows 7 it simply PWNS
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development