PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2009, 07:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

phistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com [Windows Mobile 6.5]

as much as I like my touch pro ...I will probably not be moving to the TP2...I'm looking at the HTC Hero...that is one sexy beast!!!!
Old 09-04-2009, 07:47 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

claviertekky is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by phistyle View Post
as much as I like my touch pro ...I will probably not be moving to the TP2...I'm looking at the HTC Hero...that is one sexy beast!!!!
Hopefully the HTC Hero will be allowed on SERO, just like the TP2.
Old 09-04-2009, 08:33 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Hero

ElAguila is keeping up the good workElAguila is keeping up the good work

Well since this will be your last rom for the TP I wanted to say thanks for all of the hard work that you have put into this. When I finally decide to upgrade it is nice to know that you are already working on that. But until I will flash this last rom from you and work it to death!!.
Old 09-04-2009, 09:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: A Perma-Temp Rooted HTC EVO 3D

RidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

all the anticipation and excitement seems to haved lulled.... is this the calm before the storm?
Old 09-04-2009, 10:44 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridleyj329 View Post
all the anticipation and excitement seems to haved lulled.... is this the calm before the storm?
Oh the storms a'brewin... Midnight release!!! (I hope...)
Old 09-04-2009, 10:58 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

heartslovejones is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to heartslovejones
Wink Re: MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com [Windows Mobile 6.5]

I do believe that I am becoming a "mighty" flustered waiting for this new and final release...Thank you, Mike, for all of your hard work! Your ROM's were my first loves!!
Old 09-05-2009, 12:32 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

spdanny13 is a n00b

First time posting but I been lurking for a while just noob'n. I've only attempted to use Mighty Rom and I really liked what it did for my TP. I figured theres no need to try anything else. So thanks for your time and effort Mike. catch you when i get my TP2!
Old 09-05-2009, 12:39 AM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:
Originally Posted by st4nt0n View Post
I would like to take this opportunity to use my very first post on this site (despite my regular visits for some time), to say:

Let's be grateful for the work everyone here does, for virtually no compensation. Patience is a good place to start.

Thanks mightymike for all your work. I for one appreciate it - and will donate to express said appreciation.

=D>
Quote:
Originally Posted by ludacy1 View Post
I to have been flashing mighty for a while, starting with the diamond and now on the pro for sometime, mightys roms have been my personal preferance, so that said would like to take the time to thank you for all your hard work, and when i can upgrade/afford a tp2 i will see you then.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shark1987 View Post
gotta say that I'm sad to see that your not going to release anymore TP roms, but I understand, if I ever get a TP2 I'll be back on mighty. thanks for all the roms over the past 6 months or so, I think I've flashed almost everyone of them at one point. so thanks for everything, hope development on the TP2 goes just as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElAguila View Post
Well since this will be your last rom for the TP I wanted to say thanks for all of the hard work that you have put into this. When I finally decide to upgrade it is nice to know that you are already working on that. But until I will flash this last rom from you and work it to death!!.
Quote:
Originally Posted by spdanny13 View Post
First time posting but I been lurking for a while just noob'n. I've only attempted to use Mighty Rom and I really liked what it did for my TP. I figured theres no need to try anything else. So thanks for your time and effort Mike. catch you when i get my TP2!

Are you feelin the love Mighty?

I too have to add my props. Your ROMs are ALWAYS stable and we all greatly appreciate it! TP2 Here we come!!!

[CHANT] MIGHTY! MIGHTY! MIGHTY![/CHANT]
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-05-2009, 01:45 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHoDiUM (TP2)
Carrier: CRiCkeT

rhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIP

the anticipation is killing me!!!!lol 15 minutes to new flash im sure of it cause when he doesnt drop at midnight he usually lets us know like 20 minutes before hand and Mike i just wanted to say thanks for cooking these roms for us. im already fixin' on gettin my *** a TP2 just cause i know ur work only tends to get better bro so yea.....
Old 09-05-2009, 01:54 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

MightyMike was out all day today.... I told him to release it now, but he's laying down and wants to release tomorrow.

I ran the ROM all day today, and it's a basic update, but Mike and I agree, it's a nice way to go out of the TP1. I have some updated themes coming for TF3D 1.2 later on

Those that remain with the TP1, we want you to know that we'll still support you guys, so no worries...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development