PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2009, 04:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

nanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com [Windows Mobile 6.5]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin Saiko View Post
Thats the shipping build or assumed near there of the 6.5 phones right? Not the latest of what might end up being 6.5.1? I dont keep up too well with build numbers so does 21840 have the new touch friendly navigation like 23037 or is that a 6.5.1 thing?
I believe 21840 is the testing (developer) branch of the builds, still old style ; whereas the 23037 is the U.I experimental branch of the builds... but i might be wrong.

also i do believe that manila 2.1 is not ready to be cooked into a mightyrom, although it is pretty stable, it is at times unpredictable...

-nanoware

Last edited by nanoware; 09-04-2009 at 04:28 PM.
Old 09-04-2009, 04:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Hero

ElAguila is keeping up the good workElAguila is keeping up the good work

While it would be "cool" to have the latest manila, I would rather have the most stable, polished version for the MR that will done for the TP. I also look forward to the release of your kitchen.
Old 09-04-2009, 04:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

vumpler is becoming a great contributor

Hey mighty,

I can't wait for this release. Since this will be the last, which chef do you trust the most in the future to pump out a solid 2.1 manilla rom?

I doubt I'll ever give it a chance, but with the work you've done in my eyes (I guess I'm biased for some reason I don't know) it's always came out to be the most stable and high performance build. So in saying that who would you pass the torch to if I ever gave the 2.1 manilla a shot?
Old 09-04-2009, 04:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

hamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
The current MightyROM runs on 23001, so we're going back a few notches instead of forward?

Based on my personal experience, I've found 23016 really stable and it features just enough touch friendliness without including all of the new "experimental" buttons and whatnot.

So out of curiousity, why not go with a higher build, or at least stick with the one that's in the most current MightyROM?
Old 09-04-2009, 04:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive

nanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamidxa View Post
The current MightyROM runs on 23001, so we're going back a few notches instead of forward?

Based on my personal experience, I've found 23016 really stable and it features just enough touch friendliness without including all of the new "experimental" buttons and whatnot.

So out of curiousity, why not go with a higher build, or at least stick with the one that's in the most current MightyROM?
i belive tha build numbers at this point dont mean much asfor if its the newest or what not. Some of theese builds come from companies like samsung or htc and some are directly from microsoft, and each company has there own build # string i believe...
Old 09-04-2009, 05:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Verizon

shark1987 is keeping up the good workshark1987 is keeping up the good work

gotta say that I'm sad to see that your not going to release anymore TP roms, but I understand, if I ever get a TP2 I'll be back on mighty. thanks for all the roms over the past 6 months or so, I think I've flashed almost everyone of them at one point. so thanks for everything, hope development on the TP2 goes just as well.
Old 09-04-2009, 05:21 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Lupin Saiko is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElAguila View Post
While it would be "cool" to have the latest manila, I would rather have the most stable, polished version for the MR that will done for the TP. I also look forward to the release of your kitchen.
I dont even use Manilla or Titanium. Personally I find that its not as good of a way to display a large amount of data quickly. Using the old home I can see the time, message count, RSS headlines, Weather and Calendar items in one glance. Cant get that on the more purty GUI options.
Old 09-04-2009, 06:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

MightyMike: I ordered me my SPRINT TOUCH PRO 2 today ... Heck Ya, Joinin ya again.!
Old 09-04-2009, 06:09 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: A Perma-Temp Rooted HTC EVO 3D

RidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

if its being tested now any hints on when we might see it released?
Old 09-04-2009, 06:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP1 Raphael
Carrier: VZW & Sprint

maxnix is just getting started
Talking Choice Is Always Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin Saiko View Post
LOL don't even get me started about monopolies in America. ......
I won't then as there is so much off topic non-sense and too many inaccuracies in your post.

But do consider how succesful the economies in the USSR and Mao's China were when there was only one choice!

Back to waiing for MR7!

Last edited by maxnix; 09-04-2009 at 06:52 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development