PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2009, 02:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evolicious
Carrier: Sprint

TreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Has anybody run into the problem where Active Sync is always starting up. I did a proper flash to MR4 since people are having MR6 hang after messaging. I think its a 6.5 issue. Like i said i did a proper flash all the way and Ive even tried turning off the auto time sync setting and used a task manager to turn off those processes and it still turns on on its own. I did the dummy server settings as well so Im pretty much out of ideas now outside of a complete hard reset and a re-flash. Anybody else on MR4 have this problem? Im on a sprint TP using the 1.12.34 radio.
Old 08-10-2009, 02:41 PM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

any fix for the slide to talk sticking ? its getting annoying very annoying
Old 08-10-2009, 04:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

dnonymous is a n00b

I installed the arcsoft cab but my picture messages are showing up really small. Anyone know how to correct this?
Old 08-10-2009, 06:41 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: [January 11th, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4 . 2 [TOUCH PRO EDITION] [UC Compatible]

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbrogan View Post
Is anyone having an issue with receiving pics either from text or email after the ROM change? I can send them fine just can't recieve them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by baconman7696 View Post
hello, i have the mighty rom 6 on my verizon htc touch pro and whe i loaded it i lost all pic and video messageing. i can not send or recieve any pic or video (mms), only text (sms). have yall fixed this yet. i really dont like htc touch flo
Quote:
Originally Posted by baconman7696 View Post
i can not send or reiceve after the rom change
Install the Arcsoft for your carrier from post #5 on the first page of this thread. Link below...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...30&postcount=5
Old 08-10-2009, 06:43 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporkman View Post
any fix for the slide to talk sticking ? its getting annoying very annoying
Turn off the WM6.5 lock screen. The WM6.5 lock screen has it's own S2A which interferes with the one Mighty cooked into the ROM.

Start > Settings > Lock > Display tab

Change to "Windows Classic", instead of "Windows Default"
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-10-2009, 08:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: toch pro
Carrier: sprint

madtouch is a n00b

thanx for the ROM. it was easy to install but i did have a lil bit of truble once it was up n runnig
Old 08-10-2009, 09:19 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfun View Post
Well, the SPB backup went poorly.

I'm now trying again to flash, but I get a new error: Update Error. No specific numbers, just the "error recovery" process.

So, somehow, I'm stuck with a phone that will *only* allow the stock rom. So I'm stuck with Win 6.1, and I can never use any of MightyRom's nice mods and updates. I'm not at all happy. HELP!
Please read this and try installing by through the microSD card... http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=61333

RUU isn't the only way to go.
Old 08-11-2009, 01:31 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic Touch 4G

Imaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to Imaginos
Lightbulb Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochoz View Post
There should not be more description than the one I gave out it's quiet clear to me IMO <3
I am going to have to side with Gof on this one. Just decided to take a look at your FAQ and I can see his point.

Arcsoft MMS? You direct all users to one version without any hint that Sprint users should use a different one. One size does not fit all. Tie this to the removal tool as well with an explanation for what to do with each carrier.

Your PRL link (Sprint? you don't specify carrier) is a version number designated for mobile broadband devices. You also don't link to any explanation as to what to do with the file.

SMS Count? 160 Character SMS? - no explanation there as to who should install these or why? Hmm.

In general, with only the little crib notes, I can see where some flashing rookie will see this list and think they ALL have to be installed to fix the cabs in the stock MR6. Nothing tells them otherwise - and this info is repeated every few pages.

If you truly want to make a good FAQ, don't be lazy or dismissive. Flesh out the content to include more info. When your answers cause more questions, make your answers more complete.
Yes, your list of harvested links makes sense to you - but then again, you aren't the one who needed this FAQ. Write it for your intended audience and remember that in doing this, you need to spell everything out so as to not lead them to disaster by clicking your links.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-11-2009, 02:02 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imaginos View Post
I am going to have to side with Gof on this one. Just decided to take a look at your FAQ and I can see his point.

Arcsoft MMS? You direct all users to one version without any hint that Sprint users should use a different one. One size does not fit all. Tie this to the removal tool as well with an explanation for what to do with each carrier.

Your PRL link (Sprint? you don't specify carrier) is a version number designated for mobile broadband devices. You also don't link to any explanation as to what to do with the file.

SMS Count? 160 Character SMS? - no explanation there as to who should install these or why? Hmm.

In general, with only the little crib notes, I can see where some flashing rookie will see this list and think they ALL have to be installed to fix the cabs in the stock MR6. Nothing tells them otherwise - and this info is repeated every few pages.

If you truly want to make a good FAQ, don't be lazy or dismissive. Flesh out the content to include more info. When your answers cause more questions, make your answers more complete.
Yes, your list of harvested links makes sense to you - but then again, you aren't the one who needed this FAQ. Write it for your intended audience and remember that in doing this, you need to spell everything out so as to not lead them to disaster by clicking your links.
I'm sorry that you or some people don't feel like the FAQ is as informative as it should. I'm doing it as a side project and nothing else. I have other inquiries to take care of, so I don't really have the time to make something that is pretty simple look like its the MightyROM wiki ... I don't get paid, I don't BETA, or anything. I do it to help out the community, and I never ask for anything in return.

If you or anybody thinks that they can do a better job at making the FAQ for Mike then please go ahead, step up, and make it.

Last edited by Cochoz; 08-11-2009 at 06:14 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 08-11-2009, 06:13 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO
Carrier: sprint

trulife69 is a n00b

Hey, First timer here on flashing,it looked easy, yours was way to easy. I keep reading on and on to make sure I had all the right steps but basically you guys have this down to a science. Rom works flawlass..atleast so far.

I had a few questions for ya, 1st is there a trash can or something, I accidently deleted an app and just figured I could go to trash bin and restore it..Not much luck haha...really not funny I spent 30 minutes looking for it..sad sad.
And my 2nd question was, the rom I downloaded, did it come with spb backup? Thats the app I deleted. I wasnt sure if it came from the rom or if its something that was already on my sd card, But I never had a backup of spb on it so... Weird
let me know, other than that..thanks fellas,I liked the phone before, but its awesome now.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development