PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2009, 12:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

a_c_s is keeping up the good worka_c_s is keeping up the good worka_c_s is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [MAY.08.09] [[MightyROM5]] Windows® Phone

Any of you guys getting a black white screen notification for emails? It doesn't happen every time, but frequently I'll get the email icon on top, a full blank white screen, and then the soft buttons at the bottom to read/dismiss...it's sort of annoying...has anybody else experienced this? I don't think it has anything to do with Flexmail...just started happening for the first time in this newest build...also, somebody earlier mentioned going into settings to turn off notifications...can somebody tell me exactly where that is done? I went into settings and thought I turned everything off, but am still getting these annoying white screen notifications... Thx
Old 05-13-2009, 12:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Syph3r is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoWw View Post
1st off I would like to thank Mighty for the rom! 2ndly, this rom is fast!! 3rdly, I would like to thank LordShadowz for encouraging me to flash this rom! So far so good! Only thing I dont like is when someone txt u and u respond in the open window and send a new txt out, it doesnt clear the txt your responding too?! U have to manually hit the time from the last txt to get rid of the new txt notification!
I second that!

Old 05-13-2009, 12:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

Gadjetguy is becoming a great contributor

Can someone direct me to a WM 6.5 panel that launches favorite programs or at least links to Start menu?
I am having alot of trouble getting many panels to appear even though they are enabled.

Thanks!

Mike
Old 05-13-2009, 12:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Syph3r is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wunder View Post
Yeah, I didn't change my pagepool, but this is happening to me as well.

Mike- go to blockbuster.com with Opera and you will see...
Try going to sprint.com and look at it! I dont like this build of Opera, it crashes quite frequently with me too. Now I like Juicy's Opera build.

Hey Mighty Mike, any way of including Juicy's build of Opera into your next update or maybe just a better build?
Old 05-13-2009, 12:30 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syph3r View Post
Try going to sprint.com and look at it! I dont like this build of Opera, it crashes quite frequently with me too. Now I like Juicy's Opera build.

Hey Mighty Mike, any way of including Juicy's build of Opera into your next update or maybe just a better build?
turn off plugins in the options menu.
Old 05-13-2009, 12:39 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: [ROM] [MAY.08.09] [[MightyROM5]] Windows® Phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
turn off plugins in the options menu.
Did you get the SprintTV fixed yet, awesome ROM image....
Old 05-13-2009, 12:40 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Thetruth111 is a n00b

Any way to disable the notifications that pop up for text messages? It seems to come up at the bottom of the screen and I can barely read them, so I would prefer to just have it removed altogether.

Last edited by Thetruth111; 05-13-2009 at 12:45 PM.
Old 05-13-2009, 12:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

ebuzz is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
Did you get the SprintTV fixed yet,
I haven't. Been trying for days... I tired the fixes and tried to delete all instances of SprintTV from my device, but still get the msg that the old version cant be uninstalled. I looked everywhere and still can find no SprintTV. Where's the cache located? Pretty sure I searched everywhere. I even did a file search with Resco file explorer for "SprintTV" and "TV" and there are no files by those names on my device.
Old 05-13-2009, 12:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4g

wdaniels2007 is just getting started

Question, I've had this issue for awhile, but didn't really pay it too much attention. When I reminder that I set in my calendar it comes up in German and I can't figure out how that is happening. I don't have any programs on my phone that have anything set to German. I checked the input settings and switched to another language besides English and soft reset and its still the same. This has been the case in the last few ROM updates. I don't have anything usually on my phone, so I'm sure someone has had this issue. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 05-13-2009, 12:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch pro
Carrier: sprint

psabo05 is a n00b

I am trying to flash from the
[April.25.09]
[ Download MightyROM5 ] [ April 25th, 2009 - 7pm EST]
Windows Phone 6.5 | 21501 Build 21501 to the current may 8/09 Rom. Every time I keep getting the 244 error invalid model ID
and will stop the flashing after one 1 percent completed. It will stop and the phone will restart.

I searched and found that people were getting this error when they were flashing from a diamond rom to a TP rom. I do not believe this my problem.
Thanks for any help that you can give.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development