PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2009, 02:21 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

TheLovatScout is keeping up the good workTheLovatScout is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to TheLovatScout
Re: [ROM] [MAY.08.09] [[MightyROM5]] Windows® Phone

Is there any patches or words of advice on the Call Lost or Signal Faded after a SECOND of talking?

It's really really bad, I can't make or take ANY calls from my associates and partners and I don't want to have to flash back, but why is it doing this? I'm on my Sprint Touch Pro, I used to have Mighty 4.16, and I flashed straight to MightyRom5 and everything is great except for the CALL LOST.

I know some people don't have this issue, but there are still a few (I've counted three so far) that have this issue with no resolution.

Any help Mike would be great.
Old 05-13-2009, 02:28 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

TheLovatScout is keeping up the good workTheLovatScout is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to TheLovatScout

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLovatScout View Post
Is there any patches or words of advice on the Call Lost or Signal Faded after a SECOND of talking?

It's really really bad, I can't make or take ANY calls from my associates and partners and I don't want to have to flash back, but why is it doing this? I'm on my Sprint Touch Pro, I used to have Mighty 4.16, and I flashed straight to MightyRom5 and everything is great except for the CALL LOST.

I know some people don't have this issue, but there are still a few (I've counted three so far) that have this issue with no resolution.

Any help Mike would be great.
Well, I just called my house phone and it seems to work fine without the Call being Lost, yet everytime I call my grilfriends phone the Call becomes Lost, and I can't keep calling her and testing it on her to see if it will be lost again since it is 1:00am she's already pretty mad. Anyways, if anything comes up I'll share the info. Please help if anyones got an answer!
Old 05-13-2009, 03:09 AM
dro
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: MikFroyo POWERED hTc EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

dro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good work

can someone tell me where to get MIGHTY ROM 5 (5.8.09 update)..the ones in the first post are .EXE...where can i get a .ZIP..thanks in advance
Old 05-13-2009, 04:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Quote:
Originally Posted by dro View Post
can someone tell me where to get MIGHTY ROM 5 (5.8.09 update)..the ones in the first post are .EXE...where can i get a .ZIP..thanks in advance
ROFL. The exe is the zip. You can either just run it, or right click on it, click Extract to, and unzip it wherever you want.

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09
Old 05-13-2009, 07:15 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Fr3akoutyamind is just getting started

i know this has probably beeen askedddd before but ... is there a way to change the "order" of the new rhodium setup scroll like the TF3d App. ???
Old 05-13-2009, 07:48 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

MiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to MiltonPro Send a message via MSN to MiltonPro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dro View Post
I have dropped random calls as well. Granted, I have been in areas where signal is not too strong (basement).

But just from comparisons, it never dropped calls from my basement before.

I have switched Radios from 1.04 telus to 1.07 Us cellular. Both Radios on my Sprint account in my area work solid..... I just see more boost of EVDO speeds on 1.07. So thats not my issue.

Again, dropped calls in weak signal areas, very sporadic but freaking annoying.
Old 05-13-2009, 07:55 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

MiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to MiltonPro Send a message via MSN to MiltonPro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr3akoutyamind View Post
i know this has probably beeen askedddd before but ... is there a way to change the "order" of the new rhodium setup scroll like the TF3d App. ???
A little research goes along way.....

Anyways, read this thread, carefully. It gives you all the info you need to show you how to costumize titanium....

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...showaco+thread
Old 05-13-2009, 08:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Offtopic.

For Verizon Touch Pro owners. In case you might be looking for an extended battery solution, Verizon is now offering an OEM HTC Extended battery with a very nice Verizonized extended back door. You WON'T find it on the website. For unknown reasons they won't list it. It costs $54 with tax and they will bill it right to your account if your paid up in full for the month. Free overnight shipping as well.

Just call 18002joinin and talk to a customer service agent and tell them you are looking for the xv6850 extended 1800mah battery with extended door. They do a simple search and find it.

I ordered it thismorning and will have it by Friday morning. If you'd like to see pictures click on the following link:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...00+mah+battery

I also have the Seidio 2000 mah extended battery but HATE the rubberized black door it comes with. I actually find the device slipping out of my hand MORE with the really soft rubber they have on it. The battery, looking at the pics, should fit fine into the Verizon extended back door so its all gooood.

I'm adding this info to my Verizon help post.
Old 05-13-2009, 08:28 AM
Regular 'Geeker

I've updated my Help post again.

-Added a new section for Accessories with info on the new VzW Extended battery.

- Updated HTC CleanRam to the latest version. This version actually does work a little bit better with Mighty Rom5. It works best if you use TF3D. It's still not as good as with R3Born, but the developer assured me that once he gets Wm6.5 on his Touch Diamond he will make the app fully workable with Wm6.5
Old 05-13-2009, 11:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro/PsykiRom

dboogie2288 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to dboogie2288 Send a message via Yahoo to dboogie2288 Send a message via Skype™ to dboogie2288

Didnt find any notes on revol in this thread, but here's what I got.

I want to disable the HTC dialer skin, and use WM...so I do so in Advanced Config, and when I restart, the phone is on Revol?!?!

Any ideas?

I was on MR5-4.25, and just upgraded to MR5-5.08...and the performance seems great, but yeaahhh I cant be on revol. lol.

[edit] ok, its anytime I restart after the initial config. It works great, you restart it......revol.

[edit again] Ok, disregard, I'm special. Never see it in a rom before, but I had to ensure HOME ONLY was set in my phone settings. Odd, but OK.

Last edited by dboogie2288; 05-13-2009 at 11:15 AM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development