PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2009, 04:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

bucksommerkamp is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [MAY.08.09] [[MightyROM5]] Windows® Phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgniwder View Post
Did MightyROM5 from 4.25 have a different slide 2 answer screen? I could have sworn that it had a black one with red and green/different graphics and a more advanced in call screen or call waiting screen...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsDon View Post
I think you are asking for the stock WM6.5 S2A which, IMHO, is far superior to the S2A that is currently in the rom. Anyway, I'm using that one exclusively and it is indeed black background with red/green (answer/ignore) sliders.
How did you get that WM6.5 S2A to work? I knew I wasn't crazy; I've actually seen that red/green call status screen a few times, only briefly each time -- and always wondered if it was getting "covered" by the HTC dialer skin.

I want to try it if anyone can point me in the right direction. The HTC skin is OK, but I think I'd like the red/green one better. It's definitely not the "unskinned" dialer, because I tried that, and its fugly.

Any ideas where to go to try this dialer/status screen? Is it a reg edit or an option somewhere I've not found?

Last edited by bucksommerkamp; 05-14-2009 at 04:52 PM.
Old 05-14-2009, 04:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Alias530 is a n00b

I haven't checked the thread for a few days but is there any fix for the keyboard lag yet?

It's becoming almost unbearable, it's starting to skip letters/spaces if I type too fast and if I end a text message with a "!" or "?" it will perform the "Function" command to whatever letter it's on at the time and end up like "hey what are 4ou doing tonight?" ("4" instead of "Y")
Old 05-14-2009, 05:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

ItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

bucksommerkamp

Well...... You can't have the fancy HTC dialer and the stock S2A working together, they are not pals and don't play nice so you will need to revert to the stock dialer. The good news is the one that comes with MR5 is awesome - not anywhere near as fugly as the WM6.1 version, I actually prefer it. You will also lose the HTC volume control if you make this change which is not big deal (to me at least).

You need to install Advanced Config 3.3 and then disable the dialer skin which will also kill HTC S2A, bringing back the stock S2A. There is also another cab you need to install to turn off the HTC volume control. I don't have that handy but a quick search will locate it for you, it's made by Halgren (or something like that). I'll edit this post if I come across it.
Old 05-14-2009, 05:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero, Touch Pro

boredmug is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboredmug is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboredmug is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I'm having a problem with Texting with Mighty 5. After i send the text and try to close out of arcsoft the phone will freeze up for 5 to 10 seconds... Sometimes longer. Soft resetting usually helps for a while, but it always comes back. Also i've noticed since the newest build it seems like there is quite a memory leak somewhere. With the old build my memory would usually be anywhere from 38 percent to 45 percent. I've noticed with the new build it is slowly creeping up to 60 percent! Cleanram doesn't seem to be helping much either.. A soft reset helps for a while. Anyone else noticing these problems?
Old 05-14-2009, 05:26 PM
N00b
Carrier: Alltel

zarxic is a n00b

Quote:
bucksommerkamp

Well...... You can't have the fancy HTC dialer and the stock S2A working together, they are not pals and don't play nice so you will need to revert to the stock dialer. The good news is the one that comes with MR5 is awesome - not anywhere near as fugly as the WM6.1 version, I actually prefer it. You will also lose the HTC volume control if you make this change which is not big deal (to me at least).

You need to install Advanced Config 3.3 and then disable the dialer skin which will also kill HTC S2A, bringing back the stock S2A. There is also another cab you need to install to turn off the HTC volume control. I don't have that handy but a quick search will locate it for you, it's made by Halgren (or something like that). I'll edit this post if I come across it.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't wm6.5 only has a S2A screen when the phone is locked? Otherwise it's the same old pop up when a call comes in that was on 6.1, right?
Old 05-14-2009, 05:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

ItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Can't say for sure but I believe S2A comes up with every call, locked or not. I flashed and killed the HTC S2A first thing so I can't say with certainty though.
Old 05-14-2009, 05:45 PM
N00b

sgniwder is just getting started

Quote:
Can't say for sure but I believe S2A comes up with every call, locked or not. I flashed and killed the HTC S2A first thing so I can't say with certainty though.
I believe it comes up with every call
Old 05-14-2009, 05:45 PM
N00b

sgniwder is just getting started

Quote:
I think you are asking for the stock WM6.5 S2A which, IMHO, is far superior to the S2A that is currently in the rom. Anyway, I'm using that one exclusively and it is indeed black background with red/green (answer/ignore) sliders.

Thanks, that's what I thought, but I couldn't figure it out for the life of me. I'm going to do this.

Update: After doing this, this isn't it - but I'll keep it for now.
Need to keep searching for the one I'm looking for...

Last edited by sgniwder; 05-14-2009 at 05:53 PM.
Old 05-14-2009, 06:05 PM
N00b
Carrier: Alltel

zarxic is a n00b

Quote:
I must be doing something wrong in Advanced Config then, because I don't get a s2a screen if my phone is unlocked. Can you tell me exactly which setting to change in Advanced Config?
Old 05-14-2009, 06:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

miguelfp1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmiguelfp1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmiguelfp1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmiguelfp1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to miguelfp1

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarxic View Post
I must be doing something wrong in Advanced Config then, because I don't get a s2a screen if my phone is unlocked. Can you tell me exactly which setting to change in Advanced Config?
The phone has to be locked for it too come up.

If one of my posts helped you, don't forget to click !!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development