PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2009, 03:45 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 05.28.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21725 ] MightyROM5

Quote:
Originally Posted by KW TP View Post
Can someone pm me the RUU_signed.nbh file for MightROM 5 for some reason whenever I download it and go to extract the file my computer tells me its corrupt.
I didn't see anyone answer you so....
have you tried to do it through the sd card?

Download pocketRAR if you don't already have it installed
through the phones broswer - i pefer oprea, download the MR5 File -this couls take a good 15 mins
Unrar it - also could take 4-5 mins to complete
rename it RAPHIMG.nbh make sure its not RAPHIMG.nbh.nbh
Put phone in bootloader (power&volume down and push and relese reset button. hold down power/volume down until botloader comes up (5 seconds)
it will begin the flash automaticlly
let me know how it turns out
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
Old 06-05-2009, 04:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

buggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good work
Re: Soft Reset Hangs - Have to Hard Reset

Quote:
Originally Posted by techboss View Post
I have started using Sashimi to automate the process of installing my customizations since the MR 5 - 5/24 release. I install the following customizations (to the device):

Sashimi 8
SMS160
Total Commander
Regedit
Advanced Config
Fdcsoft Task Manager
ICR_51spsoft
Spbscreenshot
tnyynt SD tuneup
ActiveSync XML provisioning to an exchange server

Everything seems to work for a while (a few hours/up to a day) then my TP starts to act strange (different programs stop responding/functioning) and I have to soft reset.

After it boots, it hangs at the Mighty ROM splash screen and I have to hard reset (subsequent soft resets hang as well).

I am going to reduce the number of installed programs to try to pin it down. The newest programs I have started using are Sashimi, SMS160,
ICR_51spsoft, Spbscreenshot and tnyynt SD tuneup.

Any thoughts?
I use Sprite Backup. after you have everything just the way you want it, do a backup. You can do restore across different Roms even. It is super good. No issues.
Old 06-05-2009, 06:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

motocrossyz85 is just getting started
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 05.28.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21725 ] MightyROM5

Its been a long time since the last update... Is this rom more stable now? I had it about 2 weeks ago and it wasint stable at all
Old 06-05-2009, 06:49 PM
Lurker

Slimicus is a n00b

I thought everything was going fine at first, but after using it a while, i'm finding my ringtones have stopped working, everytime I go into the notifications settings they reset, I get display problems when switch landscape and portrait in the dialer, contacts, and home screens (very easy to reproduce, just switch) and I also get random slow-downs, where everything seems to grind to a halt until I go to the home screen and open the task manager. (I don't have to close anything, just dropping the menu down speeds things back up again by an order of magnitude)
Old 06-05-2009, 08:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

temperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good work

Time to bring some light Back. Im running the 5-24 rom, and it is so sweet, There are No issues I am having, the battery life is great, its fast, even after 60 cabs installed, There are no wiered issues. I Love this rom to death. Its SWEE!!!!!! I use my phone non stop everyday, Even at work, always reading through this forum, youtube, tv, music, texting, emailing all day. And Ive been running it ever since it was out. Thanks Mighty !
Old 06-05-2009, 09:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

temperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good work

Heres all apps/cabs installed

Browsers: Different version of opera, ucweb, skyfire, opera 4.2.

Multimedia:Tcpmp, Tech 1 21xyx 6.5 youtube, Pocket artist, resco photo viewe, tv. fix, Pic mail, Sprint Tv, virtual sphagetti painter.

tools:stopwatch, total command, touch response, sprite, spb screenshot, tnyynt sd tune up, registry edit, cleartemp, i.e.toggle, g alarm, clean ram, mighty fix-just in case.

customization cabs:vista spbkeybaord skin, spb keyboard, solare flare slider cab, 160mm, solar flare clock, 4x6honey comb start menu, titanium weather, transparant envelope for tflo, opera panel, chome editoer, at contacts, tsewen taskbar. all background cab.

games:Nfs, spore, call of duty, break my bricks, touchris, resco bubbles, sim city, smartfall, guitar hero.

My Apps: barcode scanner, g clipers, omniano, lighter, new google maps, sprint nav, translator, air horn, shotgun spp, fart machine, resco explorer, handmark express, palringo.... And i think thats it...

runs like a dream

Last edited by temperbad; 06-05-2009 at 09:14 PM.
Old 06-06-2009, 03:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Telus

lp_stealth is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by temperbad View Post
Heres all apps/cabs installed

games:Nfs, spore, call of duty, break my bricks, touchris, resco bubbles, sim city, smartfall, guitar hero.
runs like a dream
Hey, I found call of duty 2 for pocket PC but I get a no owner information error, do you have any pointers? either post here or PM me please.

Old 06-06-2009, 03:31 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by lp_stealth View Post
Hey, I found call of duty 2 for pocket PC but I get a no owner information error, do you have any pointers? either post here or PM me please.
Did you try putting your name in the Owner Information? Click Start-Settings-Owner Information.
Old 06-06-2009, 03:40 AM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
Did you try putting your name in the Owner Information? Click Start-Settings-Owner Information.
LOL...
Old 06-06-2009, 03:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Telus

lp_stealth is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
well I tried that and now I get a white screen and what I can only presume is the music from the game, the screen stays white though.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development