PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2009, 10:32 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

greencat is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 18th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.14 [20771]

MightyMike and LilRico - Great ROM - I really appreciate your hard work.

I was wondering if anyone is using a non-stock radio with this rom and what benefits do you see.
Old 03-19-2009, 10:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: SPRINT

orionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
I had that happen once to my phone. What I did and I don't know if it was placebo or not.. I flashed the Stock Rom let all the customizations run, then I flashed Mighty's again. All was well!! If it continues to freeze then I would think its a hardware issue!! Try that method..
i thought about that last n ight someone on another thread that has their own cooked rom said that in the beginning....thanks im going to try that now and see how that works....

HTC Mogul>HTC Touch>HTC TP>HTC Snap>Palm Pre>HTC TP2(PUKE)>HTC Hero>HTC Evo
htc... is it in ur blood?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-19-2009, 10:37 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: ME - EVO, WIFE - EVO

lnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stuff

Hey LilRico - Do you happen to have a link to the sprint white icons cab (without the call history and calendar tab included) that works with this manila? The one I have puts the white blocks on instead of the icons and the one on the first page puts up the two extra tabs. Thanks in advance.
Old 03-19-2009, 11:03 AM
jcu
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

jcu is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck_IV View Post
If anyone wants to run Tsowen's taskbar3v1.4, what I did was install the taskbar, then BEFORE I rebooted, I copied the HTC volume control, found in the below post(from Juicy's ROM) by ruskiyab, to the windows directory. I then rebooted. It's Juicy's version of the HTC volume control(which I believe is the same as used in MightyROM0), edited with the volume control icon(and it's BLUE too to match the rest of the icons).

It is working perfectly for me.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=1052
If you install Tsowen's taskbar3v1.4 (include the battery icon that give you actual %) will it affect fastcharge? And are the steps to install Tsowen's taskbar to MIGHTYROM the same as other rom beside this extra step for HTC volume control?

Last edited by jcu; 03-19-2009 at 11:13 AM.
Old 03-19-2009, 11:06 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: [March 18th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.14 [20771]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochoz View Post
I just tried again, and failed miserably, again!
That's real strange, it works like a charm on both of my TP'S and works like a charm on a lot of other peoples TP'S, but not on your, now that's real strange, yeah.... Are you sure you are following the instructions to a "T"....{LOL}

Last edited by Technology1; 03-19-2009 at 11:09 AM.
Old 03-19-2009, 11:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

Vlip3 is just getting started
Re: [March 13th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.13 [20765]

Quote:
Originally Posted by banzaiwolfe View Post
The large start menu is there, you just have to turn it on.
I turned it on (System/Settings/Task Manager "Others" tab) in ROM 4.13 and it worked but I just upgraded to ROM 4.14 and it does not work -- have done 3 soft resets so far.
Old 03-19-2009, 11:17 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Galaxy S4 - CM11
Carrier: Verizon

arelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I had a request for the original MightyROM splash screen in .cab form so I'm going to post it for everyone. Enjoy!

arelasOldMightyROMSplash.cab <-- Old Mighty Mouse splash screen
arelasNewMightyROMSplash.cab <-- New MightyROM splash
PROBEXMightyROMSplash.cab <-- New PROBEX MightyROM Splash (Thanks PROBEX!!)

Install to Device only! These are interchangeable so if you end up wanting the new one back, just install it over the old one. No need to uninstall. As usual PM with any questions and don't forget to click THANKS!!

Last edited by arelas; 04-01-2009 at 09:26 AM.
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 03-19-2009, 11:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

Vlip3 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck_IV View Post
If anyone wants to run Tsowen's taskbar3v1.4, what I did was install the taskbar, then BEFORE I rebooted, I copied the HTC volume control, found in the below post(from Juicy's ROM) by ruskiyab, to the windows directory. I then rebooted. It's Juicy's version of the HTC volume control(which I believe is the same as used in MightyROM0), edited with the volume control icon(and it's BLUE too to match the rest of the icons).

It is working perfectly for me.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=1052
I don't like taskbar3v1.4. I like taskbar2. Will it work with taskbar2? I ran into the volume problem with MightyROM4.13 and even uninstalling tsowentaskbar and associated cabs did not fix the problem. I had a heck of time (extremely slow response) getting it to hard reset so I could sync. I've installed MighyROM4.14 and am really disappointed in flat white icons. Please let me know if there is a way to get the taskbar2 icons to work.

Thanks,
Vlip3
Old 03-19-2009, 11:46 AM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchman71 View Post
I did see that. It doesn't work nor does it have that registry entry..
add the dword reg yourself

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)
Old 03-19-2009, 11:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6600, 6700, Mogul, Diamond and now Touch Pro

kndracing is keeping up the good workkndracing is keeping up the good work
Re: [March 13th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.13 [20765]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlip3 View Post
I turned it on (System/Settings/Task Manager "Others" tab) in ROM 4.13 and it worked but I just upgraded to ROM 4.14 and it does not work -- have done 3 soft resets so far.
It is under Settings/System/TouchFlo - Enable Large Start Menu - needs to be checked. Try that.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development