PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2009, 04:00 AM
Newsie and More
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Ticklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 18th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.14 [20771]

so i kinda gave up on the flash thing, maybe it will work in 4.15 I just got this player setup where I have to accept this error message to get videos to play...I hope theres a fix for this mikey boo
Old 03-19-2009, 04:17 AM
jit
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

jit is a n00b

Is there anyway to remove the favorites tab since I don't use it? I tried searching the thread but couldn't find an answer.
Old 03-19-2009, 04:19 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
Try it now using the the 2 players set up works like a charm....
I just tried again, and failed miserably, again!
Old 03-19-2009, 04:21 AM
Newsie and More

Ticklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuff

oh and for those use sliding sounds it's not gonna work right if you use the nuekblight, it will replay the slide out sound 3 times when you slide the keyboard out
Old 03-19-2009, 04:23 AM
Newsie and More

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochoz View Post
I just tried again, and failed miserably, again!
I mean it's nice, but it's still kinda janky boo, like you have to "ok" an error just to get every video to play, I still wish it was like 4.13 where it played flash but I love the speed lol and I ain't complainin mikey boo!!!
Old 03-19-2009, 05:58 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO LTE

AB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Unfortunately I can't get 4.14 to work, after download, the phone stays on the black TouchPro screen. This is a replacement TP I got from Sprint in February and had the same problem trying to load KK's ROM 1.7 a few weeks ago before I started using the Mighty ROM's. I have been able to load 4.11-4.13 with no issue. My conclusion is 4.14 must have something similar to what's in KK's ROM that doesn't allow the ROM to run on newer Sprint TP's. I was able to revert back to 4.11, which I happen to like over 4.12 and 4.13 for some reason.
Old 03-19-2009, 07:31 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by jit View Post
Is there anyway to remove the favorites tab since I don't use it? I tried searching the thread but couldn't find an answer.
Yes, use the Diamond TF3D tweaker. I've attached it below. However, BEFORE you run it the first time, go into /program files/diamond tf3d config and DELETE the tweaks.xml file. Otherwise it will continually crash.

In there you can choose what tabs get shown and also what order they are shown in.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Diamond TF3D Config Setup v0.6.7.CAB (162.2 KB, 34 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-19-2009, 07:35 AM
Almost a VIP

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff

If anyone wants to run Tsowen's taskbar3v1.4, what I did was install the taskbar, then BEFORE I rebooted, I copied the HTC volume control, found in the below post(from Juicy's ROM) by ruskiyab, to the windows directory. I then rebooted. It's Juicy's version of the HTC volume control(which I believe is the same as used in MightyROM0), edited with the volume control icon(and it's BLUE too to match the rest of the icons).

It is working perfectly for me.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=1052
Old 03-19-2009, 07:36 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck_IV View Post
If anyone wants to run Tsowen's taskbar3v1.4, what I did was install the taskbar, then BEFORE I rebooted, I copied the HTC volume control, found in the below post(from Juicy's ROM) to the windows directory. I then rebooted. It's Juicy's version of the HTC volume control(which I believe is the same as used in MightyROM0), edited with the volume control icon(and it's BLUE too to match the rest of the icons).

It is working perfectly for me.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=1052
temporary solution for now.

Tsowen contacted me and I sent him the newer 1.6 volumecontrol.dll

He is rebuilding his taskbar mods so there aren't any compatibility issues going forward

Stay tuned!
Old 03-19-2009, 07:41 AM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
temporary solution for now.

Tsowen contacted me and I sent him the newer 1.6 volumecontrol.dll

He is rebuilding his taskbar mods so there aren't any compatibility issues going forward

Stay tuned!
Hey thanx Mike! I still like the blue that ruskiyab used tho, since it matches the rest of the icons
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development