PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2009, 03:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: I dont even have a phone.
Carrier: Pony Express

zikronix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzikronix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzikronix is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 18th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.14 [20771]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
I'll post the changes tonight when i get home from work.

Like i said 4.15 is meant for a final stable release, not something to open a can of new worms and frustrations (a.k.a tp2 manila)

I will think of offering 2 versions, although the new manila isn't at the stage i want it to be with functionality.

We will see how things go.

As for NueKBlight, I will not include it just because it will cause more battery drain with the keyboard light constantly being on when it's useless in sunlight and such.

I will let you guys know exactly what will happen tonight, alot of features are still up in the air!
Just looking for the nuegps default reg key to be written...4.14 seems rock solid...
Old 03-22-2009, 03:53 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

kockroach is just getting started

Hey mike, I was wondering if you might happen to have a CAB of Worldcard Mobile. The Sprint stock ROM comes with it installed, and it would be nice to have. I have search some and found mainly trial versions. I don't believe it was a trial version with Sprint's ROM. I know you are on Telus, so it may be a moot point asking about this anyways. But, it would be greatly appreciated if you have it! Thanks!
Old 03-22-2009, 03:56 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by kockroach View Post
Hey mike, I was wondering if you might happen to have a CAB of Worldcard Mobile. The Sprint stock ROM comes with it installed, and it would be nice to have. I have search some and found mainly trial versions. I don't believe it was a trial version with Sprint's ROM. I know you are on Telus, so it may be a moot point asking about this anyways. But, it would be greatly appreciated if you have it! Thanks!
it is in his 4.14 rom. i think its alwats been there.
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-22-2009, 04:01 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

kockroach is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by mordyt View Post
it is in his 4.14 rom. i think its alwats been there.
WOW!!! Am I blind or what?! Thanks for saying that mordyt...I didn't notice it there when I was first going through things. I didn't see it in the list of package contents in post #3....but I just saw it in the change log (introduced in 4.9). Sorry for not seeing this.
Old 03-22-2009, 04:02 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by kockroach View Post
WOW!!! Am I blind or what?! Thanks for saying that mordyt...I didn't notice it there when I was first going through things. I didn't see it in the list of package contents in post #3....but I just saw it in the change log (introduced in 4.9). Sorry for not seeing this.
No Problem.
Old 03-22-2009, 04:55 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by banzaiwolfe View Post
I can't say for sure it was the taskbar, but my phone locked up overnight while it was on the charger. That has not happened to me on 4.14, until now.
The two phones I use have yet to lock up because volume.... But LMK if it happens again...
Old 03-22-2009, 05:01 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Okay so last night I decided to do my first unlock and flash and went for the mightymike ROM as my first. The only thing I am having issue with is when i try to add the cab with the call history, comm manager and calendar tab it makes my TF3D freeze all it sayd it Tap here to launch TOuchFlo then the next screen says its launching but never does.
Old 03-22-2009, 05:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO!!!

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsowen View Post
Okay so last night I decided to do my first unlock and flash and went for the mightymike ROM as my first. The only thing I am having issue with is when i try to add the cab with the call history, comm manager and calendar tab it makes my TF3D freeze all it sayd it Tap here to launch TOuchFlo then the next screen says its launching but never does.
Tsowen, did you try the one that Rico and Mike have posted on page 1? That one seems to work with me.
Old 03-22-2009, 05:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

molitar is keeping up the good workmolitar is keeping up the good work

Well hope in 4.15 that TCPMP works properly.. I do not think it likes the updated Internet Explorer.. because it works perfect with 4.13 but 4.14 I could not get it to work at all.. even after half a dozen or more attempts at hard resets and reflashing to get it to work.. but went to 4.13 did same thing and it worked perfectly!
Old 03-22-2009, 05:22 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: ME - EVO, WIFE - EVO

lnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsowen View Post
The only thing that I can think of is to make sure that you go to start/settings/today/items and uncheck tf3d before you install any tf3d mods. If you did that and its still not working than I'm not for sure. But like the guy above said, make sure you get the cab from page one. Because rico and mighty have made sure all of those cabs work with their roms.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development