PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2009, 10:18 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Hawaiian80 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 13th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.13 [20765]

LilRico,

Sorry things turned out the way it did for you. You are in my thoughts and prayers that these things happen for a reason and bigger/brighter things are in the future for you and for all our friends out there in the same predicament.

btw...can we delay the rom another day? Ewwwwww...how do I turn my volume down here, I can hear swearing and things hitting my screen!!! Sorry, I try to inject a little candid humor once in a while.

LOL...don't you dare delay...the announcement may bring the most online on this forum to a new high...watching, as the count reaches new historic record.

In all seriousness...good luck buddy! THANKS again for all you do. I will never be able to say it enough.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-17-2009, 10:24 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgoflyers81 View Post
I just saw the update for 4.14. I was really hoping it would include an OS build of 21000+. Can we get an idea of when this might happen?
It may not even be necessary in the end. I have the Rhodium menu enhancement running on 4.13 right now, and that was supposed to require 21xxx series builds. It just requires replacing two files in the Windows directory with newer versions. It was mentioned somewhere earlier in the the thread, I tried it out, and it worked.
Old 03-17-2009, 10:30 PM
N00b

1sickgsx is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to 1sickgsx

Quote:
Originally Posted by igl007 View Post
Amazing ROM! Installed 4.13 last week and am waiting for 4.13. Quick question though... Generally, what do people like to do after installing another ROM. Install all their stuff over again after the flash? Or do they use something like SPB Backup? Do you just restore your pointers, contacts and personal data? or do you restore full programs too? Is there even a "normal" procedure or ppl do whatever?
Well in regards to programs this Rom is UC autorun compatible. That program basically restores user customizatons (reg files, xmls) and can install cabs after hard resets. I could never quite figure it out, and went with a similar program called sashimi for this. I found this program much more user friendly as the creater setup youtube vids showing you how to use it.

to restore texts and other things many people use things like spb backup and pim backup but search through the thread on the proper procedure for this as many people end up sending out all their old texts while doing those restores. I personally dont care to restore texts as I delete them since I go through so many in a day, all I care about are contacts which I keep synced via activesync.

Hope this helps.
Old 03-17-2009, 10:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

letsgoflyers81 is keeping up the good workletsgoflyers81 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to letsgoflyers81

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Okay, I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but this whole 21XXX build thing needs to stop! We will give it to you when the time is right. If we're not using it right now there's a reason. TP2 Manila isn't finish, so even if we did have a 21XXX build, what advantage would we gain? little if none. We're testing it, we have told all you guys many times that we are. We just don't get a new sys and xip, say its the next greatest thing, slap it on and call it a new ROM revision, it doesn't work that way. Please wait patiently, and please let that be the last time I see questions about 21XXX builds. Thanks...
My apologies. If it's not ready then fine, it's not ready. I was asking because I'm having issues with the ROM I'm using and I need to flash to something else and I was hoping to not have to flash again for a while. With 113 pages in this thread I couldn't find the answer on where you guys stood with the 21XXX builds.
Old 03-17-2009, 10:46 PM
Lurker

boricuazo is just getting started

rico... bummer on the job... as stated before... if you feel like adding a donate button... i am sure a lot of us very appreciative users would buy you a beer or two... i get why you two dont and am very humbled by the work you guys do for free...

happy st pattys to you all... be safe out there...[/quote]

Second this. This is time consuming for you guys. This maybe will help a litle bit for you up to you land the next Job.

Pa lante boricua
Old 03-17-2009, 10:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz

Quote:
Everyone ready for tonight's release

LOL.. I gotta stir it up...
Milky Whity White

<3

Quote:
Okay, I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but this whole 21XXX build thing needs to stop! We will give it to you when the time is right. If we're not using it right now there's a reason. TP2 Manila isn't finish, so even if we did have a 21XXX build, what advantage would we gain? little if none. We're testing it, we have told all you guys many times that we are. We just don't get a new sys and xip, say its the next greatest thing, slap it on and call it a new ROM revision, it doesn't work that way. Please wait patiently, and please let that be the last time I see questions about 21XXX builds. Thanks...
Reading the FAQ would explain everything if people were bright enough to read the first 10 posts per thread! its a forum general rule! <3

Last edited by Cochoz; 03-17-2009 at 10:49 PM.
Old 03-17-2009, 10:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

phistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochoz View Post
Milky Whity White

<3

Reading the FAQ would explain everything if people were bright enough to read the first 10 posts per thread! its a forum general rule! <3
some people just don't want to read or even search... that's why a lot of forums are cluttered with useless, repeat questions.....
Old 03-17-2009, 11:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO, HTC Touch Pro - Flashed MetroPCS
Carrier: Sprint and MetroPCS

mdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuazo View Post
rico... bummer on the job... as stated before... if you feel like adding a donate button... i am sure a lot of us very appreciative users would buy you a beer or two... i get why you two dont and am very humbled by the work you guys do for free...

happy st pattys to you all... be safe out there...

Second this. This is time consuming for you guys. This maybe will help a litle bit for you up to you land the next Job.

Pa lante boricua[/quote]

I do agree, Mike and Lilrico should put the donate button..
I gave before, but I don't even know who it went to...

u guys r busting ur butttttts, I appreciate and everyone should feel the same...
U GUYS ROCK... BIG TIME...
Im into computers,,, I can put pc's together and windows...
I hate vista... but I put it on one of my laptops just to learn so when i have to fix it for friends and family...
I don't wanna learn this phone stuff.... don't even know where to start.. haha...
U deserve something back... MIke just makes the damn phone get faster and faster,
Yes i want TP2 stuff, but when he feels its ready... we will have it..
so everyone stop asking.... ok.. hahaha
and Rico White theme... when u feel its ready... were just waiting.. lol.
God Bless..

Sprint Touch Pro and TPro 2 Flashed to MetroPCS = Guide for MetroPCS

Dont forget to hit Thanks, if I helped.
Old 03-17-2009, 11:09 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgoflyers81 View Post
My apologies. If it's not ready then fine, it's not ready. I was asking because I'm having issues with the ROM I'm using and I need to flash to something else and I was hoping to not have to flash again for a while. With 113 pages in this thread I couldn't find the answer on where you guys stood with the 21XXX builds.
Its okay, I didn't mean it in any negative form. It is a valid question that many ask/ wonder about, but we already hit that answer about 1 every 2 days, so I just wrote about it again... No worrys though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochoz View Post
Milky Whity White

<3
In a few I'm going to start working on this again... I gotta finish setting up my PC...

*****Thanks to all you guys/ gals for your support*****
Old 03-17-2009, 11:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

1970mueller is becoming a great contributor

is it 12 yet over there?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development