View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 10:45 PM
letsgoflyers81
Regular 'Geeker

letsgoflyers81 is keeping up the good workletsgoflyers81 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to letsgoflyers81
Re: [March 13th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.13 [20765]

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Okay, I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but this whole 21XXX build thing needs to stop! We will give it to you when the time is right. If we're not using it right now there's a reason. TP2 Manila isn't finish, so even if we did have a 21XXX build, what advantage would we gain? little if none. We're testing it, we have told all you guys many times that we are. We just don't get a new sys and xip, say its the next greatest thing, slap it on and call it a new ROM revision, it doesn't work that way. Please wait patiently, and please let that be the last time I see questions about 21XXX builds. Thanks...
My apologies. If it's not ready then fine, it's not ready. I was asking because I'm having issues with the ROM I'm using and I need to flash to something else and I was hoping to not have to flash again for a while. With 113 pages in this thread I couldn't find the answer on where you guys stood with the 21XXX builds.