View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 10:24 PM
banzaiwolfe
Almost a VIP

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe
Re: [March 13th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.13 [20765]

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgoflyers81 View Post
I just saw the update for 4.14. I was really hoping it would include an OS build of 21000+. Can we get an idea of when this might happen?
It may not even be necessary in the end. I have the Rhodium menu enhancement running on 4.13 right now, and that was supposed to require 21xxx series builds. It just requires replacing two files in the Windows directory with newer versions. It was mentioned somewhere earlier in the the thread, I tried it out, and it worked.
This post has been thanked 1 times.