N00b

1sickgsx is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 1sickgsx
Re: [March 13th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.13 [20765]

Quote:
Originally Posted by igl007 View Post
Amazing ROM! Installed 4.13 last week and am waiting for 4.13. Quick question though... Generally, what do people like to do after installing another ROM. Install all their stuff over again after the flash? Or do they use something like SPB Backup? Do you just restore your pointers, contacts and personal data? or do you restore full programs too? Is there even a "normal" procedure or ppl do whatever?
Well in regards to programs this Rom is UC autorun compatible. That program basically restores user customizatons (reg files, xmls) and can install cabs after hard resets. I could never quite figure it out, and went with a similar program called sashimi for this. I found this program much more user friendly as the creater setup youtube vids showing you how to use it.

to restore texts and other things many people use things like spb backup and pim backup but search through the thread on the proper procedure for this as many people end up sending out all their old texts while doing those restores. I personally dont care to restore texts as I delete them since I go through so many in a day, all I care about are contacts which I keep synced via activesync.

Hope this helps.
This post has been thanked 1 times.