PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2009, 08:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO, HTC Touch Pro - Flashed MetroPCS
Carrier: Sprint and MetroPCS

mdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 18th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.14 [20771]

Quote:
Originally Posted by destino View Post
Mike I'm not sure if people are ignoring me on purpose or what but I'm really confused...I'm trying to get the new mighty rom for my diamond..cdma...ok here's the problem...your links dont work..everytime i go into it it times out and says page load error...i have the new juicy rom but want to try this...can someone for the love of the mighty mobile gods HELP ME OUT????...(sigh)sorry for the caps...ben loking fer two days now.

D
http://www.lilrico.com/Mighty/ROMs/M..._4.14_RAPH.rar

i just tried the link it works..

edit:
Lilrico that white is looking awesome,, cant wait to try that out.... TY very much for ur great work...

Sprint Touch Pro and TPro 2 Flashed to MetroPCS = Guide for MetroPCS

Dont forget to hit Thanks, if I helped.

Last edited by mdiaz33685; 03-21-2009 at 08:17 PM.
Old 03-21-2009, 08:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

johnnymac is just getting started

I have been running this rom and version for a couple of days. It all worked great until today. ......Every text message that I had sent using this ROM version was resent over and over to every recipient. literally hundreds of messages were recieved by everyone on my phone that had a saved thread!!!! Anyone else have this problem?
Old 03-21-2009, 08:33 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnymac View Post
I have been running this rom and version for a couple of days. It all worked great until today. ......Every text message that I had sent using this ROM version was resent over and over to every recipient. literally hundreds of messages were recieved by everyone on my phone that had a saved thread!!!! Anyone else have this problem?
This is not a rom issue...it is in fact more than likely a backup issue....please read....it has been discussed numerous times....
Old 03-21-2009, 09:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

slopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Any issues with using programs that need .net compact framework? I saw it's built into the ROM, I am using 4.12... If I try to install it says its already installed into the ROM. But nothing that needs .net compact framework is working.

edit: It let me install 2.0... but still not 3.5.

Last edited by slopokdave; 03-21-2009 at 09:55 PM.
Old 03-21-2009, 09:59 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by slopokdave View Post
Any issues with using programs that need .net compact framework? I saw it's built into the ROM, I am using 4.12... If I try to install it says its already installed into the ROM. But nothing that needs .net compact framework is working.

edit: It let me install 2.0... but still not 3.5.
What were you trying to install? I could try and see if it works for me.
Old 03-21-2009, 10:07 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Okay, so here's the deal... I just now fixed and updated the Full installs. Now you set it and forget it. Wallpaper and everything sets itself, so that's done. White theme has been finished for some time and I'm working on its full install as well, so check back to see when it's available for download. Lastly, if you use the green volume control, I updated that as well, so I suggest you to please re-install it as well...
Old 03-21-2009, 10:33 PM
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level

I know many of you will enjoy it, others will try to rip parts and pieces from it, but if you use it, please thank post 2. There's over 400 unique IP's that download the MidNight Blue theme alone, so please thank the hard work and efforts. Enjoy....

Last edited by LilRico; 03-21-2009 at 10:48 PM. Reason: Changed name and URL
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 03-21-2009, 10:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Rhodium/Leo
Carrier: Sprint/TMOUS

sumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Thanks, Rico! I think the white theme should have been named, "Mighty Whitey"!
Old 03-21-2009, 10:45 PM
CyanogenMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumo911 View Post
Thanks, Rico! I think the white theme should have been named, "Mighty Whitey"!
Agree'd, changing now...

Edit: Done......

Last edited by LilRico; 03-21-2009 at 10:49 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-21-2009, 10:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint SERO 500

tracerit is becoming a great contributor

is the link to the mighty whitey theme cab down due to the name change?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development