PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2009, 06:10 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 18th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.14 [20771]

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdaniels2007 View Post
Thanks Mike, I found before you posted, but from reading the threads people have been having issues with it so I'm not sure I want to try it until its confirmed to be working. Thanks again.
1.3 works perfectly fine.

no issues.
Old 03-21-2009, 06:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4g
Carrier: Sprint

wdaniels2007 is just getting started

Ok, since you confirmed I'll try it then..lol thanks again.
Old 03-21-2009, 06:18 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc diamond

destino is a n00b

Mike I'm not sure if people are ignoring me on purpose or what but I'm really confused...I'm trying to get the new mighty rom for my diamond..cdma...ok here's the problem...your links dont work..everytime i go into it it times out and says page load error...i have the new juicy rom but want to try this...can someone for the love of the mighty mobile gods HELP ME OUT????...(sigh)sorry for the caps...ben loking fer two days now.

D
Old 03-21-2009, 06:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by destino View Post
Mike I'm not sure if people are ignoring me on purpose or what but I'm really confused...I'm trying to get the new mighty rom for my diamond..cdma...ok here's the problem...your links dont work..everytime i go into it it times out and says page load error...i have the new juicy rom but want to try this...can someone for the love of the mighty mobile gods HELP ME OUT????...(sigh)sorry for the caps...ben loking fer two days now.

D
it's working fine for me man. downloading 4.6 right now. i used the link right there in his first post. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=38999
Old 03-21-2009, 06:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

molitar is keeping up the good workmolitar is keeping up the good work

Well this ROM has problems! I have tried installing TCPMP into this rom many many times! It refuses to work at all! Keeps launching damn HTC Streaming media Player and not TCPMP. I think I only got this to work correctly when I used Meridan.. and now it's included so going to try it out.. You must have something conflicting with TCPMP because I have done nothing but try to install it after a fresh hard reset or flash of this rom than TCPMP.
Old 03-21-2009, 06:44 PM
Lurker
Carrier: Telus

Krakilin0405 is a n00b

The white looks sick!
Old 03-21-2009, 06:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
Well this ROM has problems! I have tried installing TCPMP into this rom many many times! It refuses to work at all! Keeps launching damn HTC Streaming media Player and not TCPMP. I think I only got this to work correctly when I used Meridan.. and now it's included so going to try it out.. You must have something conflicting with TCPMP because I have done nothing but try to install it after a fresh hard reset or flash of this rom than TCPMP.
Did you change the file association settings in TCPMP?
Old 03-21-2009, 07:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker

molitar is keeping up the good workmolitar is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
Did you change the file association settings in TCPMP?
Yes.. yet the stupid HTC Streaming Media player is the only one that opens.. also I don't get the play video popup at all.
Old 03-21-2009, 08:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
Im using the last tcpmp release candidate with subtitles. Its installed to the device and i have the file associations changed. Im not having any problems whatsever. I just watched 10 miuntes of a video. not sure what your doing but it it isnt the rom.if the htc streaming is loading up it sounds like a file association issue.

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09
Old 03-21-2009, 08:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

mr.k is keeping up the good workmr.k is keeping up the good work

i just need to say ive been running mighty's latest since its conception.. and i absolutely love the speed, reliability and i haven't had any serious concerns. i do however have a couple minor issues that i think are attributed to the programs i have installed. my issues have been sporadic. i do not get hardware keyboard lag, only minor touch KB lag.. i also may not text that quickly... my TP will also be frozen, or locked in the morning after being on the charger all night... now the power button on the top does not wake it up, and the charge indicator around center button keeps on flashing...ive tried disabling the sleep during charge.... no dice. other than lilricos slappahoe red theme and slappahoe red slider, i have the following installed:
advanced config 3.3
FInixNOver vga batt icons
mUn background4all
NisseDILLIGAF no curtains
Uniqueboy NoProgBk
total commander
spb screenchot
alltel MMS...but no information for bell server
icontact
internet PrOn tab
and of course google maps.... PS..i can not wait to try
MightyMike & LilRico Whity Tighties

Last edited by mr.k; 03-21-2009 at 08:04 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development