PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2009, 02:03 AM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 24th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 /*TF3DBETA v2 ONL

Quote:
Originally Posted by killi View Post
ive gotten the same results on every reflash as you but without turning off the radio.

i set to classic, reboot, restore, reboot, change to threaded via settings/text , hit ok at the warning,soft reset, enter sms, wait for it to populate all the way to the newest message, and done for me.

the radio off/on seems like an extera safeguard though maybe for some, though as of yet after about 7 restores on rom upgrades, i havent needed it
by turning off the radio, it's a safeguard to your phone sending out random messages while caching the old messages into threaded view

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)
Old 03-25-2009, 02:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo

scottmail is becoming a great contributor
Re: [March 24th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 /*TF3DBETA v2 ONL

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidwin View Post
how do you change the font size back for outlook to be smaller?
Settings>System tab>Screen>Text Size tab
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-25-2009, 02:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo3d

tsbrewers is just getting started

Damn, I get done reading one page, and there are two more on the end! J/K Keep'um coming.

Brew
Old 03-25-2009, 02:28 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro (VZW)
Carrier: Verizon

Asphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
hey guys, i just wanna put a public notice out there that the mightyrom tf3d-2 beta will end tommorrow and the links will be removed.

i dont want this side project overshadowing my current rom.

i will leave a small link to it, but mightyrom 4.15 will be back in full force tomorrow.

cheers
Appreciate the warning Mike...I'll get it now just to have it.
Can you just clarify that we can use the Cab installs over at XDA on the OFFICIAL 4.15 ROM if we want to play with TF3D2 further?
Or is there something else special about the beta we need to install for that to work?
Old 03-25-2009, 02:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

rtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [March 24th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 [20771] *NEW TF3D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houndx View Post
I'm surprised noone has asked, but instructions to add custom cities to the weather tab in TF3D2 are here.

I've tested it and it worked fine for me by replacing a city on the list with mine.
I downloaded it, replaced one of the cities, now I can add my city, but, I can't download the weather data for my city on my phone..
Old 03-25-2009, 02:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2, EVO 3D

Metalmayhem knows their stuffMetalmayhem knows their stuffMetalmayhem knows their stuffMetalmayhem knows their stuffMetalmayhem knows their stuffMetalmayhem knows their stuffMetalmayhem knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by slick78 View Post
i was wanting to know were to find that softreset program that was in the old rom? i hate having to use the stylus for softresetting.
here ya go.
Attached Files
File Type: cab MightyMike Soft Reset Utility.cab (30.7 KB, 41 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-25-2009, 02:57 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

land2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to land2634

Delete...

Last edited by land2634; 03-25-2009 at 03:06 AM.
Old 03-25-2009, 03:00 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: go EVO go EVO go..go EVO go..EVO..EVO..

cyespocket is keeping up the good workcyespocket is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to cyespocket

awesome rom mike...i just got done tryin out urs.juicy..and bored...all r awesome..and one same problem..no biggie..but its the comm manager cant turn on wi fi from there..oh wells..other than that..rom is excellent..thanks!
Old 03-25-2009, 03:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

divi786 is keeping up the good workdivi786 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongoose107 View Post
Could Someone tell me how to remove the lock programs ie. Home, Active sync, People, on Mightyrom 4.15beta2 so I can put another program instead of those..
Change "IsReadOnly"=dword:1 to "IsReadOnly"=dword:0 in the following"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila\ProgramLaun cher\0]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila\ProgramLaun cher\1]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila\ProgramLaun cher\2]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila\ProgramLaun cher\3]This worked for me. Got this info from XDA.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-25-2009, 03:31 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Mogul

tsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
hey guys, i just wanna put a public notice out there that the mightyrom tf3d-2 beta will end tommorrow and the links will be removed.

i dont want this side project overshadowing my current rom.

i will leave a small link to it, but mightyrom 4.15 will be back in full force tomorrow.

cheers
Do you recommend we keep using it? Meaning that you plan to update it in the future. If it is "dead" I'd just as well go back to 4.15. I've just played with beta 2 for about 30 minutes and like it a lot.

Thanks for the work on both of these ROMs!

tsp
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development