PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2009, 12:12 AM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 24th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 /*TF3DBETA v2 ONL

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaotik View Post
all my texts keep resending after i updead to 4.14 and 4.15...holy ****
if you used pimbackup that's the cause

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)
Old 03-25-2009, 12:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

mongoose107 is just getting started
Re: [March 24th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 /*TF3DBETA v2 ONL

Could Someone tell me how to remove the lock programs ie. Home, Active sync, People, on Mightyrom 4.15beta2 so I can put another program instead of those..
Old 03-25-2009, 12:22 AM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

SOLUTION FOR TEXT MESSAGE RESTORE VIA PIMBACKUP

for those having pimbackup issues or resending of text messages because of restore. check below
  • after reflash of new rom
  • put the phone into airplane mode / or turn off radio signal
  • go into settings and change text message mode to CLASSIC
  • reboot the phone
  • make sure the phone's radio is still off after reboot
  • launch pimbackup, restore the file
  • reboot (optional)
  • go back into settings and change text to THREADED
  • reboot, make sure radio is still off
  • once the phone loads up, go into your text inbox and you should see the phone auto sorting all the previous messages. make sure you wait til all the messages get sorted into threaded view.
  • once the sorting is done, reboot the phone again
  • after the phone loads up completely after the reboot, please turn your radio back on.
  • this should restore everything without sending out multiple text messages to your friends.
This fixes the problem for several people that i've tried it with. Also i posted this guide before, but it was cached so i can't find it...

Mighty & Rico, please post this in the first page of this thread so that mod's won't remove it. also i think it should go in FAQ. Thanks

Hopefully this solves the problem for everyone.

Also hit thanks!

Last edited by twe90kid; 04-20-2009 at 06:35 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 03-25-2009, 12:39 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

killi is just getting started

ive gotten the same results on every reflash as you but without turning off the radio.

i set to classic, reboot, restore, reboot, change to threaded via settings/text , hit ok at the warning,soft reset, enter sms, wait for it to populate all the way to the newest message, and done for me.

the radio off/on seems like an extera safeguard though maybe for some, though as of yet after about 7 restores on rom upgrades, i havent needed it
Old 03-25-2009, 12:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

mr.k is keeping up the good workmr.k is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
Installed 4.15 and don't like the new popup menus (fills the entire screen when you tap and hold on a file or on a window to get properites, edit, etc.).

Is there any way to change that back to the way it was pre-4.15?
-1 here... i like the new menu screens... i would however like to see the same font as tf3d menus.
Old 03-25-2009, 01:00 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

hey guys, i just wanna put a public notice out there that the mightyrom tf3d-2 beta will end tommorrow and the links will be removed.

i dont want this side project overshadowing my current rom.

i will leave a small link to it, but mightyrom 4.15 will be back in full force tomorrow.

cheers
This post has been thanked 8 times.
Old 03-25-2009, 01:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo

scottmail is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
hey guys, i just wanna put a public notice out there that the mightyrom tf3d-2 beta will end tommorrow and the links will be removed.

i dont want this side project overshadowing my current rom.

i will leave a small link to it, but mightyrom 4.15 will be back in full force tomorrow.

cheers

Got enough feedback huh? Thanks for the long peek at what is coming.
Old 03-25-2009, 01:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

dead.bolt is keeping up the good workdead.bolt is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetz9335 View Post
As always.. Thanks for the great rom!

I am sure Mike has plan to fix this, but it would be awesome if next beta includes this little registry so that I don't see TP2 TF3D appears in the task manager as a running application called "Start".

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\TaskManager\Exclusi veList]
"manil2.exe"=dword:00000000

And question. I posted a question to the origial xda-developers.com thread regarding Mobiler not working after installing Manila 2, but someone answered that he is using it just fine with Manila 2.
lol i knew i read this somewhere but once i flashed it was buried a few pages back

thanks! tried this and worked. except u forgot one last folder which was system, but easy enough to figure out and an obv thanks to mighty for the very "stable" beta release

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\TaskManager\Exclusi veList\System]
"manil2.exe"=dword:00000000
Old 03-25-2009, 01:51 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: tp2

slick78 is a n00b

i was wanting to know were to find that softreset program that was in the old rom? i hate having to use the stylus for softresetting.
Old 03-25-2009, 01:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: apache, 700wx, mogul, touch, touch pro

sidwin is keeping up the good worksidwin is keeping up the good work

how do you change the font size back for outlook to be smaller?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development