PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2009, 11:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro and Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

cflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman426 View Post
I have no problem, try using this cab
I honestly don't even use SprintTV that often but wouldn't hurt to have it working. So to try and troubleshoot this for myself and others, since this seems to happen with all Roms I have tried. Could you answer the following if yours is working:

What Radio are you using?
What PRL/PRI if it matters?
What CAB are you installing?
Are you installing anything else to make it work ie. Sprint Carrier DCD etc.

Thanks for any info you can provide.
Old 04-22-2009, 11:16 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO
Carrier: EPRP 500

stevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
I got something in the works. Steve, why is your upload so slow? I'm only getting 65k I'm sending you Cooper... It's all that you're missing to host.
KaZ I am a slow poke lol...

Sorry man but I'm kinda limiting the FTP bandwidth for non-business, because ahh... our CAD guys and clients uses FTP pretty much 24/7 for the .dwgs so yeah man...

Hope you understand. What amazes me is most of these AutoCAD guys doesn't even touch their mice but worn out the keyboards a lot, if you know what I mean.
Old 04-22-2009, 11:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Wasney is keeping up the good workWasney is keeping up the good work

I just wanted to recommend anyone with ringer lag to switch to the stock dialer without s2a here:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=10261

With this my cell rings INSTANTLY instead of after 5 seconds with s2a and the other dialer.

And before anyone asks, this is both full signal and EVDO and what not, on a clean install of MR5, no add-ons.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-22-2009, 11:18 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedusa View Post
KaZ I am a slow poke lol...

Sorry man but I'm kinda limiting the FTP bandwidth for non-business, because ahh... our CAD guys and clients uses FTP pretty much 24/7 for the .dwgs so yeah man...

Hope you understand. What amazes me is most of these AutoCAD guys doesn't even touch their mice but worn out the keyboards a lot, if you know what I mean.
Hells yeah! That's where it is at!

Steve, you got AIM or MSN? I need to ask you a question...
Old 04-22-2009, 11:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

karate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Link to this Post if you wish to help continue it on! I'll be stopping this tomorrow.
RECAPPING 2.1 (MiltonPro for accuracy)

This does seem like it's helping people, I'll continue to post this every so often. IF SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE ADDED, PM ME. I MIGHT NOT SEE A POST 10 PAGES BACK. I'LL CREDIT YOU OF COURSE.=D>

Hitting a brick wall? Ticked? Pissed? Head blowing up?

--Hard reset after you flash, it mixes alot of stuff.

--Voice Command is not in this Edition, but there is a cab.

--S2u2 doesn't play well currently with winmo 6.5 (plz tell me if someone fixes this) PocketShield might be an alternative.

--To turn on TF3D goto "Start > Settings > Today > itmes >" as the Mighty King says.

--MMike comment on the dialer contacts messing up. "The dialer contacts getting scrambled is windows mobile 6.5 not playing nice with the htc dialer." A solution by MiltonPro is to deactivate the HTC dialer thru advanced config
. An alternative is to only scroll up, not down.

--6.5 is different. take a little time and mess with it a little.

--Getting weather on your today menu! From Showaco
's post and works! "Weather slide from here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=481379

--Got Favorite People/Contacts? Mighty's got ya covered!
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...67&postcount=3

--Devilstrider discovered just before I did, if you have the weather and the fav contacts today plugins within this post, it both won't work sometimes. Install weather first and then AT Contacts then you can have both tabs at the same time.

--Louder ringer fix according to the gospel of Mixxy
"search for "ppcgeeks audiopara" in google...and experiment"

--To get slide to answer(strictly for Pocket shield said MiltonPro)to work make sure the "Protect Incoming Calls" box is checked. It is located right above "Slide To Answer." Journeyman73 noted.

--The keyboard lag doesn't seem to have a resolution at the moment. I'm not having issues with it, neither is others. It's prolley another program causing your lag.

--tx_jaycee reports that decibel has fixed some of the issues with TSOWEN task bar for 6.5
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=1047

--Make sure you hard reset after you flash, somehow in the past it resolves some bugs.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Random Phones>>Treo 800w>>Touch Pro>>Touch Pro 2
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 04-22-2009, 11:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

combatstang is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by karate134 View Post
Link to this Post if you wish to help continue it on! I'll be stopping this tomorrow.
RECAPPING 2.1 (MiltonPro for accuracy)

This does seem like it's helping people, I'll continue to post this every so often. IF SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE ADDED, PM ME. I MIGHT NOT SEE A POST 10 PAGES BACK. I'LL CREDIT YOU OF COURSE.=D>
Hitting a brick wall? Ticked? Pissed? Head blowing up?

--Hard reset after you flash, it mixes alot of stuff.

--Voice Command is not in this Edition, but there is a cab.

--S2u2 doesn't play well currently with winmo 6.5 (plz tell me if someone fixes this) PocketShield might be an alternative.

--To turn on TF3D goto "Start > Settings > Today > itmes >" as the Mighty King says.

--MMike comment on the dialer contacts messing up. "The dialer contacts getting scrambled is windows mobile 6.5 not playing nice with the htc dialer." A solution by MiltonPro is to deactivate the HTC dialer thru advanced config. An alternative is to only scroll up, not down.

--6.5 is different. take a little time and mess with it a little.

--Getting weather on your today menu! From Showaco's post and works! "Weather slide from here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=481379

--Got Favorite People/Contacts? Mighty's got ya covered!
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...67&postcount=3

--Devilstrider discovered just before I did, if you have the weather and the fav contacts today plugins within this post, it both won't work sometimes. Install weather first and then AT Contacts then you can have both tabs at the same time.

--Louder ringer fix according to the gospel of Mixxy
"search for "ppcgeeks audiopara" in google...and experiment"

--To get slide to answer(strictly for Pocket shield said MiltonPro)to work make sure the "Protect Incoming Calls" box is checked. It is located right above "Slide To Answer." Journeyman73 noted.

--The keyboard lag doesn't seem to have a resolution at the moment. I'm not having issues with it, neither is others. It's prolley another program causing your lag.

--tx_jaycee reports that decibel has fixed some of the issues with TSOWEN task bar for 6.5
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=1047

--Make sure you hard reset after you flash, somehow in the past it resolves some bugs.

lol i just came to ask some stuff, u just covered it <3
Old 04-22-2009, 11:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

combatstang is just getting started

i kinda like it w/out touch flo 3d .. are u guys using it?
Old 04-22-2009, 11:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Wasney is keeping up the good workWasney is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by combatstang View Post
i kinda like it w/out touch flo 3d .. are u guys using it?
Nope, Using Titanium or whatever its called. Lovin it.
Old 04-22-2009, 11:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

jeffyv is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to jeffyv Send a message via Yahoo to jeffyv Send a message via Skype™ to jeffyv

aint there suppose to be a weather tab?
Old 04-22-2009, 11:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS AND SPRINT

fearbasel04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfearbasel04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfearbasel04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasney View Post
Nope, Using Titanium or whatever its called. Lovin it.
agreed! when i found out there is a weather tab out there, my prayer was answered and today i was gripping about no fav tab and yet again my prayer was answered.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development