PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2009, 08:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

agentjonnyb is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 24th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 /*TF3DBETA v2 ONL

Mike you are THE MAN!! Just flashed 4.15 regular (gonna wait till TF3D2 is 100% fixed) and can't wait to see it running! You and Xboxmod and the other geniuses oughtta be hired by HTC and put in charge of the ROMs and other software divisions and get free phones each generation!
Old 03-25-2009, 09:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: SAMSUNG SAGA
Carrier: VERIZON

dcdog59 is a n00b
Re: [March 24th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 /*TF3DBETA v2 ONL

I hate to keep asking, but would anyone mind helping me get rid of the stock VZW splash screen I see every time I turn the phone on or soft reset?
Old 03-25-2009, 09:06 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcdog59 View Post
I hate to keep asking, but would anyone mind helping me get rid of the stock VZW splash screen I see every time I turn the phone on or soft reset?
Search. Theres tons of splash screens around.. Even in this thread. Why not upgrade to Mighty Rom and you'll get a new splash screen

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-25-2009, 09:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: SAMSUNG SAGA
Carrier: VERIZON

dcdog59 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordshadowz View Post
Search. Theres tons of splash screens around.. Even in this thread. Why not upgrade to Mighty Rom and you'll get a new splash screen
Sorry I forgot to mention, that I have loaded 4.15 and LOVE it, but for some reason the stupid VZW splash screen still pops up! My splash screens in the order they appear are, VZW, HTC, MightyROM. There's got to be a way to get rid of the VZW screen, I just dont know how.
Old 03-25-2009, 09:41 AM
Lurker

mackerman is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackerman View Post
I tried this, same result. (I do have a Sprint TP).
I flashed Sprint Stock ROM, did a hard reset, and the keyboard is freezing the device still.

FYI Before I tried the Sprint Stock ROM I tried re-flashing MightyROM 4.2 and it seemed to be working fine.
bump. Please don't forget about my problem It has to be software, correct? I'm confused as to what could stay the same between flashing 5 different ROMs that would cause the keyboard to freeze the device.

I am back on MightyROM 4.2, which is not causing the device to freeze, but would really like to upgrade.
Old 03-25-2009, 10:12 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
bump. Please don't forget about my problem It has to be software, correct? I'm confused as to what could stay the same between flashing 5 different ROMs that would cause the keyboard to freeze the device.

I am back on MightyROM 4.2, which is not causing the device to freeze, but would really like to upgrade.
I have the same phone as you from the same provider and I don't have that issue. I had to take a 2 day break and return my phone yesterday because I guess too many flashes and what not made my keyboard unusable anymore. Sprint gave me a brand new in the box replacement and all the issues I was having before are gone. I got my phone the very 1st day it came out back in October, so this might be something you may need....
Old 03-25-2009, 10:27 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2/treo pro/mogul
Carrier: sprint

miketab is keeping up the good workmiketab is keeping up the good workmiketab is keeping up the good work

I flashed a few times and now back to official release 4.15. Whenever I reseet phone when it comes on it say voice command low memory etc... How can I stop this there is plenty of memory to use this program???
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-25-2009, 10:31 AM
Lurker

mackerman is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
I have the same phone as you from the same provider and I don't have that issue. I had to take a 2 day break and return my phone yesterday because I guess too many flashes and what not made my keyboard unusable anymore. Sprint gave me a brand new in the box replacement and all the issues I was having before are gone. I got my phone the very 1st day it came out back in October, so this might be something you may need....
LilRico: Thanks for the info. I hope that is not my problem, but I'm just looking for anything to try other than returning the phone. I just got this TP (Sprint upgraded me for free when my Diamond stopped vibrating) about 1.5 months ago. I have probably only flashed < 10x.
Old 03-25-2009, 10:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

theclerk74 is keeping up the good worktheclerk74 is keeping up the good work

Wow... For a beta, I am in love. TF3D2 is working surprisingly well since its release a couple of days ago. I think it just goes to show how lucky we all are to have guys like this on our side! This is the first time I have tried MightyROM, and I have to say, so far it has been very solid and quick. And I can easily overlook some of the bugs / quirks in the port of Rhodium.

Mike, I just had to say thanks for your work. I think it says a lot that XBmod chose you to beta test additional fixes that haven't been released yet. If this is really beta, then I can hardly wait for a release-quality build featuring Rhodium.

YOU ROCK MAN!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-25-2009, 10:44 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
LilRico: Thanks for the info. I hope that is not my problem, but I'm just looking for anything to try other than returning the phone. I just got this TP (Sprint upgraded me for free when my Diamond stopped vibrating) about 1.5 months ago. I have probably only flashed < 10x.
Well, the only lock up issue I know of, and can resolve, revolve around custom task bars and the volume being locked up... But as far as the keyboard being pulled out and the phone locking up, I haven't seen or know of a resolution to be honest... I'm sorry...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development