PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2009, 10:52 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 24th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 /*TF3DBETA v2 ONL

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Well, the only lock up issue I know of, and can resolve, revolve around custom task bars and the volume being locked up... But as far as the keyboard being pulled out and the phone locking up, I haven't seen or know of a resolution to be honest... I'm sorry...
He could have a "unique" phone like me and a few others here. Seems a few of us have had various oddball issues with specific builds of ROMS from different people. I have the issue with booting MightyROM 4.15(and Jugalos 0.08b ROM) but no other version, while I read another person have an issue with booting 4.14, but no other version including 4.15.

Sounds like there is something in thse TF3Dv2 ROMS that his specific phone just doesn't like.

Unfortunately, some of these phone are very unique, in a bad way.
Old 03-25-2009, 10:52 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen
Re: [March 24th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 /*TF3DBETA v2 ONL

Hey MightyMike and LilRico looking good with this new release. Here is something for you guys if you don't have it for the Rhodium Port, in this thread you will find the equivilant to the mun background 4 all pages that works with this new port http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=487192 I am looking for a THis link right here has the cab to remove the top curtain http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=461, also I am waiting for a Regular release and I will go back and convert some of the old manila mods for this new port like pamas transparent slider and a couple of other manila mods. You guys are always more than welcome to include anything I make in the ROM that rules them all!

Edit: here is a link for a Comm Manager skin http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...73#post3522873
Attached Files
File Type: cab mouki_9 Manila Top Curtain.cab (1.4 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by tsowen; 03-25-2009 at 11:13 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-25-2009, 10:55 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff

tsowen, could you fix the 2nd link. It is being compressed by the site, thus is a bad link.

FYI, the link is bad at XDA-Developers too
Old 03-25-2009, 10:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: apache, 700wx, mogul, touch, touch pro
Carrier: sprint

sidwin is keeping up the good worksidwin is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottmail View Post
Settings>System tab>Screen>Text Size tab
i knew it saw it somewhere but it was 2am when i flashed so i couldn't find it!!!
Old 03-25-2009, 10:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: apache, 700wx, mogul, touch, touch pro
Carrier: sprint

sidwin is keeping up the good worksidwin is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by miketab View Post
I flashed a few times and now back to official release 4.15. Whenever I reseet phone when it comes on it say voice command low memory etc... How can I stop this there is plenty of memory to use this program???
uncheck media under your voice command settings. You have too many MP3 and vc can't scan all of them.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-25-2009, 11:03 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Link fixed and file posted
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-25-2009, 11:11 AM
Lurker

sunnyjay009 is a n00b

Anyone know when the dialers will be out? In a week, 2 weeks, or what?

Thanks in advance, you guys have some great work!
Old 03-25-2009, 11:16 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: SPRINT

orionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on rep

so im having no issues with 4.15 at all...its working fast and my battery is now lasting more then 5 hours....lol...however i do have a question!!!!!!!!

Is There A Way To Have More Program Blocks On The Programs Tab Or Possibly Add A Second Programs Tab??
Right now i am forced to use the Idiamond....but it works great i have quick access to everything. because i have a lot of programs on here.

HTC Mogul>HTC Touch>HTC TP>HTC Snap>Palm Pre>HTC TP2(PUKE)>HTC Hero>HTC Evo
htc... is it in ur blood?
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-25-2009, 11:25 AM
Timeless
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool

btw, I had been hoping incoming call announcements would be working in these custom ROMs, since they never did in the official one, but still no dice. Is there still no proper fix for this?
Old 03-25-2009, 11:39 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboFool View Post
btw, I had been hoping incoming call announcements would be working in these custom ROMs, since they never did in the official one, but still no dice. Is there still no proper fix for this?
Hi Turbo,

The incoming call announcement issue is long known and has nothing whatsoever to do with the ROM. Its an issue with Microsoft Voice Command that they have never fixed. Why they haven't is beyond me since its a critical issue but who knows. You CAN do the following to activate incoming announcements. However as it will work, the volume of the announcement will be low. It is definitely hearable but just lower than it should be. Here are the directions.

Load up your Registry Editor and navigate to:

HKCU\ControlPanel\Sounds\TTSAnnounce\Category

Change the value Voicecommand1 to Ring

Click done.

Now Navigate again to:

HKCU\ControlPanel\Sounds\TTSAnnounce\Script

Change the value as5p to v0p

Click done.

Now go into start/settings/ Voice command. When it loads click on PHONE and make sure its highlighted and then click OPTION. Make sure "Announce incoming calls" is checkmarked.

Under Notifications check mark use Bluetooth or speaker if available.

Click done.

And thats it Voice announcing will work both with vibration and ringer or both.

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development