PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2009, 11:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO!
Carrier: Sprint

Fat Tony is keeping up the good workFat Tony is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 18th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.14 [20771]

I've been trying to install this rom for 2 days straight.

I download the CAB to my desktop. I then copy it, and paste it to my Touch MOFO, ( I tried both the card and main memory). I then try to unzip it with no luck, so I then go to Windows Mobile Device Center, Make sure it's connected and then go to "File Management" and then find the cab on my Touch MOFO.

I unzip it. I install the very first exe file and it seems to work. Then it quits, tells me to unplug, disconnect, pray, sacrafice a monkey, connect, no three colors then try again and I do this 97 times and still no friggin rom.

Please so a mental person som pity and give detailed instructions on how to install the file?
Old 03-21-2009, 11:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

slydog43 is keeping up the good workslydog43 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Themes

I have to admit I never liked TF3D but with Lilrico Blue single cab, HD Weather Manila Tab (Confippers Weather Database for US Cities), Blue Clock, Blue Background Every Tab, Blue S2U2 Clock Cab and Finally the best one I think is TFDetacher!!!!!!!!!!!!! I now use Today & TF3D, Thanks Mike & Lilrico
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-21-2009, 11:27 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday View Post
It's really sweet, I just wish we could change the black parts on the today screen to gray or something. Not quite sure but the black bars and black flip clock look kinda outta place to me. I'm totally not criticizing (becuase I currently have it as my theme and I couldn't even touch what you can do)

Oh and the numbers on the calendar tab are hard to see but i can live with that.

Thanks for creating another awesome creation for my phone! Keep up the great work mate.
The calender thing I didn't touch, so that has to be re-done... I would have to hex edit those Manila files that controlled it's text color to make them another color. The black bars on the today screen I'm kind of lost what you mean... Thanks...
Old 03-21-2009, 11:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker

molitar is keeping up the good workmolitar is keeping up the good work

Tried Sprint shipped cab.. guess what it worked perfectly! Mightyrom 4.14 has some isue with TCPMP and does not work! Unless it's something else your installing besides Mightyrom because I did a fresh flash to Mightyrom and installed TCPMP and did not work! Followed exact same procedures as I was following and the .72 worked exactly the way it should with Sprint! So something is up with Mightyrom.
Old 03-21-2009, 11:36 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe
Re: Themes

Quote:
Originally Posted by slydog43 View Post
I have to admit I never liked TF3D but with Lilrico Blue single cab, HD Weather Manila Tab (Confippers Weather Database for US Cities), Blue Clock, Blue Background Every Tab, Blue S2U2 Clock Cab and Finally the best one I think is TFDetacher!!!!!!!!!!!!! I now use Today & TF3D, Thanks Mike & Lilrico
I can't stand TF3D either, still using HTC Home. I'm definitely going to try out the new version though with the removable tabs. However, I wish I could just have a counter for emails and text on the home tab because they really don't need separate ones.
Old 03-21-2009, 11:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Sprint Touch Pro

pyrotech is keeping up the good workpyrotech is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to pyrotech

Installing the new TF3D 2 from the Rhodium port.. Will let everyone know my findings shortly! =] ..

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-21-2009, 11:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Alltel

Thursday is keeping up the good workThursday is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
The calender thing I didn't touch, so that has to be re-done... I would have to hex edit those Manila files that controlled it's text color to make them another color. The black bars on the today screen I'm kind of lost what you mean... Thanks...
The calendar tab really isn't a huge deal to me(I've yet to figure out how to do anythign except see the day i'm on.) The black bar i'm talking about is the one with the date on it.
Old 03-21-2009, 11:46 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Tony View Post

I download the CAB to my desktop. I then copy it, and paste it to my Touch MOFO, ( I tried both the card and main memory). I then try to unzip it with no luck, so I then go to Windows Mobile Device Center, Make sure it's connected and then go to "File Management" and then find the cab on my Touch MOFO.

I unzip it. I install the very first exe file and it seems to work. Then it quits, tells me to unplug, disconnect, pray, sacrafice a monkey, connect, no three colors then try again and I do this 97 times and still no friggin rom.

Please so a mental person som pity and give detailed instructions on how to install the file?

U need to go here.....and read thoroughly...

General How To Flash Your Touch Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
Tried Sprint shipped cab.. guess what it worked perfectly! Mightyrom 4.14 has some isue with TCPMP and does not work! Unless it's something else your installing besides Mightyrom because I did a fresh flash to Mightyrom and installed TCPMP and did not work! Followed exact same procedures as I was following and the .72 worked exactly the way it should with Sprint! So something is up with Mightyrom.
I corrected you in Tech's thread....so I will correct you here also.....the rom and TCPMP work fine together....
Old 03-21-2009, 11:50 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: A Perma-Temp Rooted HTC EVO 3D

RidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

hey guys i love mightrom but does anyone know where i could find a cab for the original sprint TF3D?
Old 03-21-2009, 11:58 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Tony View Post

Fat Tony, Did you UNLOCK your phone??? sounds like you have not done that!!

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42503

go there if you have not and unlock your phone then try installing Mighty again!!

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development