PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2009, 12:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Naveronski is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Naveronski Send a message via AIM to Naveronski Send a message via MSN to Naveronski Send a message via Yahoo to Naveronski
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 06.09.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21731 ] MightyROM5

Quote:
Originally Posted by basilray View Post
So last night I tethered to my gf's laptop. Now instead of getting the ActiveSync/Disk/Internet Sharing menu, it goes straight to Internet Sharing.

How do I get back to being able to select? I dug through the system settings but can't find it. I checked ActiveSync as well...but found nothing.

Forgive me if it's a stupid question!
Make sure to close the internet sharing app.
Old 06-12-2009, 12:35 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Zwei
Carrier: TNN (the now network)

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 06.09.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21731 ] MightyROM5

this is for anyone who is using the speed booster cab...i was just wondering what the best settings are? should the slide bar be all the way to the right in the red or to the left in the green? and should the monitor button be red or green as well?

for give me if its already been aske but i am at work and dont have alot of time to search the forum.

thanks
Old 06-12-2009, 12:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro/Touch Diamond/BlackBerry Tour 9630

basilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naveronski View Post
Make sure to close the internet sharing app.
I definitely did that. Checked Task Manager...and nothing shows as running. Soft resets didn't fix it. Turning off data didn't change anything either. I might dig through the registry to see if I can find something. Otherwise I'll have to hard reset.
Old 06-12-2009, 12:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Zwei
Carrier: TNN (the now network)

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

this is for anyone using the speedbooster cab...i was wondering what setting that people have found work best? Should the slider be all the way ro the right in the red or to the left in the green? also should the monitor buttin be red or green?

thank for your help. Sorry if this has already been covered but i am at work and cant spend alot of time searching.
Old 06-12-2009, 12:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

motocrossyz85 is just getting started

Hey did the new update help alot? Is there still alot of issues?
Old 06-12-2009, 01:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker

kevm14 is keeping up the good workkevm14 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Yes. This has been discussed. The data connection stays "active" but isn't actually transmitting data. Doesn't seem to have a big effect on bettery life for me, so I am OK w/ it.
Mike released a simple cab to put back the old 7 signal bar icons with the arrows that go grey on idle data. It is several pages back...worked fine for me.
Old 06-12-2009, 01:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker

kevm14 is keeping up the good workkevm14 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
I definitely did that. Checked Task Manager...and nothing shows as running. Soft resets didn't fix it. Turning off data didn't change anything either. I might dig through the registry to see if I can find something. Otherwise I'll have to hard reset.
Reconnect to tether once again, but click disconnect in ICS before pulling the plug. I believe I read that on this thread a while back.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-12-2009, 01:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

quazimodem is keeping up the good workquazimodem is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by dethcom4 View Post
Hah, the program is just adjusting the priority of the process it appears. I wonder if this can be done without this program.
There wouldn't have been a program released if that were the case, dontcha think?
Old 06-12-2009, 01:24 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Theutus is just getting started

Anyone else running the most recent version of S2U2?

I am having issues with it not locking after a while. It works on boot, then a few hours later it stops automatically locking when the screen is shut off.....

A soft reset is required to make it work again.
Old 06-12-2009, 01:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro/Touch Diamond/BlackBerry Tour 9630

basilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevm14 View Post
Reconnect to tether once again, but click disconnect in ICS before pulling the plug. I believe I read that on this thread a while back.
You definitely just saved me from a Hard Reset!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development