View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 11:36 PM
banzaiwolfe
Almost a VIP

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe
Re: Themes

Quote:
Originally Posted by slydog43 View Post
I have to admit I never liked TF3D but with Lilrico Blue single cab, HD Weather Manila Tab (Confippers Weather Database for US Cities), Blue Clock, Blue Background Every Tab, Blue S2U2 Clock Cab and Finally the best one I think is TFDetacher!!!!!!!!!!!!! I now use Today & TF3D, Thanks Mike & Lilrico
I can't stand TF3D either, still using HTC Home. I'm definitely going to try out the new version though with the removable tabs. However, I wish I could just have a counter for emails and text on the home tab because they really don't need separate ones.