View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 11:58 PM
hypeo
Laying low in smoke

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 18th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.14 [20771]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Tony View Post
I've been trying to install this rom for 2 days straight.

I download the CAB to my desktop. I then copy it, and paste it to my Touch MOFO, ( I tried both the card and main memory). I then try to unzip it with no luck, so I then go to Windows Mobile Device Center, Make sure it's connected and then go to "File Management" and then find the cab on my Touch MOFO.

I unzip it. I install the very first exe file and it seems to work. Then it quits, tells me to unplug, disconnect, pray, sacrafice a monkey, connect, no three colors then try again and I do this 97 times and still no friggin rom.

Please so a mental person som pity and give detailed instructions on how to install the file?

Fat Tony, Did you UNLOCK your phone??? sounds like you have not done that!!

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42503

go there if you have not and unlock your phone then try installing Mighty again!!