View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 11:27 PM
LilRico
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: [March 18th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.14 [20771]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday View Post
It's really sweet, I just wish we could change the black parts on the today screen to gray or something. Not quite sure but the black bars and black flip clock look kinda outta place to me. I'm totally not criticizing (becuase I currently have it as my theme and I couldn't even touch what you can do)

Oh and the numbers on the calendar tab are hard to see but i can live with that.

Thanks for creating another awesome creation for my phone! Keep up the great work mate.
The calender thing I didn't touch, so that has to be re-done... I would have to hex edit those Manila files that controlled it's text color to make them another color. The black bars on the today screen I'm kind of lost what you mean... Thanks...