PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2009, 09:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE...And Already Rooted!
Carrier: Sprint (You Love 'Em and Sometimes I Just Wanna Ch

brooklyn6 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 06.09.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21731 ] MightyROM5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElAguila View Post
I know that accessing the windows folder takes longer than the others. But Since I have flashed to the newest R5 rom, it takes much longer. I can use Resco or another file browser and immediately open any folder. When I tap on the windows folder it takes 1-2 minutes to open. This is much longer than it took with the previous R5 rom. Does anyone else have that issue with this rom?
I have the same problem. When I have to go into the Windows folder I use Total Commander. It works out for me.
Old 06-11-2009, 09:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Hero
Carrier: Sprint

ElAguila is keeping up the good workElAguila is keeping up the good work
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 06.09.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21731 ] MightyROM5

So does the total commander access Windows pretty quickly then?
Old 06-11-2009, 09:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE...And Already Rooted!
Carrier: Sprint (You Love 'Em and Sometimes I Just Wanna Ch

brooklyn6 is just getting started

To me it does.
Old 06-11-2009, 09:35 PM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammerl8 View Post
i used mike's keyboard. does it matter the i am using classic word completion cab?
Honestly I don't know anything about that cab because I don't use it.... A simple test would be to uninstall that cab & perform a soft reset to see if it indeed was conflicting....
Old 06-11-2009, 10:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

MiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to MiltonPro Send a message via MSN to MiltonPro

Quote:
Originally Posted by basilray View Post
Have you tried CSDevCtrl? It will apply the WInMo 6.5 lock when you turn the screen off or when you are on a call...just like S2u2. It then uses just the slide to unlock the screen. It works fairly well...but I am beginning to think it is what is causing my periodic freeze issue.

Since no one else seems to be having this issue...it almost has to be the cause!
No, thanks, I will pass. I am to the point that everything I install to a 6.5 ROM needs to work flawlessly. I have learned my lesson since Copper came out and now MR5.

WM6.5 being still a beta ROM, and all the issues still with it. I figure I would save myself the stress.

Right now aside from a mediocre battery life and sub-par radio strenght,06.09.09 is almost perfect.
Old 06-11-2009, 10:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro/Touch Diamond/BlackBerry Tour 9630

basilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiltonPro View Post
No, thanks, I will pass. I am to the point that everything I install to a 6.5 ROM needs to work flawlessly. I have learned my lesson since Copper came out and now MR5.

WM6.5 being still a beta ROM, and all the issues still with it. I figure I would save myself the stress.

Right now aside from a mediocre battery life and sub-par radio strenght,06.09.09 is almost perfect.
I'm actually liking the battery life on MR5 so far. It's been INFINITELY better than Stock Sprint w/ battery tweaks. Guess that should go w/o saying.

What version of S2u2 are you using?
Old 06-11-2009, 11:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

sipple31 is becoming a great contributor

how do you edit the different favorites ? I'd like to add some different programs.

thanks
Old 06-12-2009, 02:01 AM
Ktk
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

Ktk is a n00b

You can use a Titanium Editor to make a whole new tab, I think... Check out the PPC Software --> Titanium subforum for more info on that.

I also have a question: For the hotfixes, are they cumulative? (Will Hotfix 10 have every fix from 1 - 10?) or will I have to nav through over 1400 pages of posts to find them?

Much appreciated.
Old 06-12-2009, 02:17 AM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ktk View Post

I also have a question: For the hotfixes, are they cumulative? (Will Hotfix 10 have every fix from 1 - 10?) or will I have to nav through over 1400 pages of posts to find them?

Much appreciated.
If u have the latest 6/09 release then u should be good to go...
Old 06-12-2009, 03:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

ahawke01 is keeping up the good workahawke01 is keeping up the good work

Mighty Mike,
I would really like to see you build a TF3D2 ROM with the functional Calendar and the updated weather tab. (xbmod) I think that you and Maridiah make great ROMs and very stable ROMs and I think it would be fun to see you put one of these togther for us. Thanks for all your hard work and the great Roms and I look forward to seeing your future work.

Juicy, Mike, Meridah, Silence make the best ROM's!!!!! Thanks for all you do.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development