PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2009, 11:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc tp
Carrier: us cellular

harros is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 05.28.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21725 ] MightyROM5

I just want to say this rom has made my battery last so much longer average 12 to 14 hrs over the stock at less than 7hrs also on the freeze ups mine did it for the first day and I ran the battery down to like 10% just messing around and then charged it over night and I haven't noticed any for past 2 days. only small prob I got is that when I have my jawbone connected it will auto answer and I made sure in settings that headset auto answer was not checked but other that that great rom
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-02-2009, 01:00 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 05.28.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21725 ] MightyROM5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major_Nate View Post
I'm using MM5 (5_05.08.09), with the Telus Radio 1.04.05V, and my camera is blank most of the time I try to go into it. It will still take a picture, but I cannot preview it when trying to take it. I have already installed the MightyROM 4.x.5 Hotfix 021109, thinking this should solve the issue, however, it did not... Any ideas?
That hotfix has nothing to do with MR5 and nothing to do with the camera, so that's not going to help you. Check your PM for more information.

Last edited by banzaiwolfe; 06-02-2009 at 01:26 AM.
Old 06-02-2009, 07:25 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

deuceklub is a n00b

Great ROM, well worth my donation.
Old 06-02-2009, 10:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

GoZO is just getting started

Great ROM. Thanks again Mighty. I am sorry if this is a dumb question: Where do i put my sound files so they show up in the drop down list when assigning for text msgs, email msgs, mms Msgs?
Old 06-02-2009, 11:11 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

buggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoZO View Post
Great ROM. Thanks again Mighty. I am sorry if this is a dumb question: Where do i put my sound files so they show up in the drop down list when assigning for text msgs, email msgs, mms Msgs?
You can put them either in My Documents\ or in Windows\ I have not tried the My DOcuments\ but, Mike said that is where he puts them. I have always used Windows\. That is where ll the default sound bytes are anyway.
Old 06-02-2009, 11:38 AM
N00b

b_mendez77054 is a n00b

is it a rom issue or? i'd tryed several locking programs to try to use the integreted lock on 6.5. all i want is for it to lock when it wakes up. but the issue is that on all the locking programs i tryed i have to slided more than once up to four times for it to stay unlock. and when i do it manually start lock i it works great i only have to slide once.
Old 06-02-2009, 11:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

vumpler is becoming a great contributor

Mighty I decided to give a test drive to all the other roms posted here and SSK's and I have to say

I don't know how you do it, but I keep coming back because no one does it like Mighty. And I don't even know what it is, but it just runs so much better on my verizon TP than anyone elses. SSK's is even made on a verizon so I keep thinking it'll run better but there are always several glitches.

Thanks again for all your incredibly and hard work.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-02-2009, 12:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

temperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good work

There is the freezing problem. I hadent noticed it cause I dont play games much, but while playing guitar hero, it freezes for like 5 seconds causing me to miss alot of notes, I luckily dont play many games so it wont effect me much, but Still annoying. Its my only problem running this rom. Im still gonna run it, JUST Hoping there is a fix in the making.
Old 06-02-2009, 01:02 PM
N00b

Circaflex is a n00b

So whenever i plug in my TP (Mightyrom5) to my computer now it automatically goes to internet sharing. I can no longer get the phone to sync with my PC because it automatically goes to this option instead. Under my usb to computer settings i have the box checked, ask me when i plug in the phone what to do, but it still autos to internet sharing. Any idea how i can fix this?
Old 06-02-2009, 01:06 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

digiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Does anyone know how to fix the text messaging bug on this ROM?

It's the typical one you've seen many times where you have a conversation and when you go out of the text conversation it shows you have unread messages. You have to go back in and out to flag them as read. I flashed another TouchPro with the 6.01.09 MR4 and it doesn't seem to have this issue.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development