PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2010, 05:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

mv_dreadhead is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com [Windows Phone® 6.5] [Final]

ok well i finally got everything the rom says it has to work properly bt the speed hasent really increased like the guy on you tube said it would in fact the stock version ran abt the same speed as this rom did i do somthing wrong or forget to add a certian cab?? n also for the txt setting i can only use the keyboard mode i like to use the dail pad thing dat was dere b4 anyway to get that back?
Old 03-26-2010, 08:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc tp

reccakun08 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
just a guess, but have you applied the 2016 bug fix?

what is this 2016 bug fix you speak of? i didnt see anything about this.

couple issues im still having.
1- no timestamp for textmessages for the incoming ones
2- random freezes that dont allow the phone to do anything but frees up about 15 secs later
2b - that random freeze happened during a text msg and my phone didnt stop vibrating until i yanked the battery
3- sprint weather update is incorrect.

Last edited by reccakun08; 03-26-2010 at 08:48 PM.
Old 03-26-2010, 08:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by reccakun08 View Post
it's all over the place man. Every windows mobile phone has a bug that shows 2016 for the year on the text messages. The bug started in January.
Old 03-27-2010, 06:44 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

aloha_waikiki is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by reccakun08 View Post

couple issues im still having.
1- no timestamp for textmessages for the incoming ones
2- random freezes that dont allow the phone to do anything but frees up about 15 secs later
2b - that random freeze happened during a text msg and my phone didnt stop vibrating until i yanked the battery
3- sprint weather update is incorrect.
man i got just the same problem as yours and i think no one out here can fix the "freeze" issue. i fixed the timestamp but i just can't get my tp work properly without those getting stuck moments...

Last edited by aloha_waikiki; 03-27-2010 at 06:52 AM.
Old 03-27-2010, 03:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc tp

reccakun08 is a n00b

LOL i never noticed but yup its year 2016 lol. How did u fix the timestamp issue?
Old 03-27-2010, 03:29 PM
Lurker
Carrier: alltel

nectsta is a n00b
Red face learn me some thangs, please!

i've been going through roms on a weekly basis to find that perfect one... and i keep coming back to this one... haha, but i dunno exactly why, because i guess i don't even know how to use it properly!

i need a lil help if anyone can clue me in, it'd be greatly appreciated. i'm tired of flashing, flashing, flashing...

first question is about mms. i installed the arcsoft messenger application, and my incoming mms works, but all my pics are TINY! and my outgoing mms messages always fail to send

second, although i really enjoy this mighty rom 6 gui, is there a way to toggle tf3d?

and most trivially and thirdly, is there anyway to get facebook contact integration with my outlook contacts? i really like getting the status updates and contact pictures. i had this in some other roms i tried out, but they had this bloated contact profile thing with a threaded messenger and all this other crap. any advice on that?

haha, sorry being confusingly vague there, but any advice i can get would be VERY much appreciated! thx in advance
Old 03-27-2010, 03:50 PM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Re: learn me some thangs, please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectsta View Post
i've been going through roms on a weekly basis to find that perfect one... and i keep coming back to this one... haha, but i dunno exactly why, because i guess i don't even know how to use it properly!

i need a lil help if anyone can clue me in, it'd be greatly appreciated. i'm tired of flashing, flashing, flashing...

first question is about mms. i installed the arcsoft messenger application, and my incoming mms works, but all my pics are TINY! and my outgoing mms messages always fail to send

second, although i really enjoy this mighty rom 6 gui, is there a way to toggle tf3d?

and most trivially and thirdly, is there anyway to get facebook contact integration with my outlook contacts? i really like getting the status updates and contact pictures. i had this in some other roms i tried out, but they had this bloated contact profile thing with a threaded messenger and all this other crap. any advice on that?

haha, sorry being confusingly vague there, but any advice i can get would be VERY much appreciated! thx in advance
which arcsoft cab are you installing?

click start-settings-today-items, and check the tf3d box

there's a few threads that cover this. just did a quick search for you and found this http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=94878
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-27-2010, 04:47 PM
Lurker

nectsta is a n00b

Hi THANKS.

I used the arcsoft verizon cab... i still can't figure it out
Old 03-27-2010, 04:50 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectsta View Post
Hi THANKS.

I used the arcsoft verizon cab... i still can't figure it out
where did you get it from? you're profile says alltel. is that right?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-27-2010, 05:07 PM
Lurker

nectsta is a n00b

I can't recall where exactly... somewhere here on ppcgeeks i think. My carrier is alltel, but i went with the verizon because that was the only one i could find, and now that alltel is gone into verizon i figured it was my best shot...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development