PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2010, 07:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

dajeepman is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dajeepman
Re: MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com [Windows Phone® 6.5] [Final]

Ive been having Weak signal with this ROM for some reason. at work I should be getting 3 to 4 bars BUT im only getting 1 to 2 bars...... Data is around 200k down at work and on stock rom i was getting around 900k to 1.2meg down.. Some how this made my signal weak and its not getting good data or voice coverage.
Old 03-22-2010, 09:12 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

True_Blue is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by True_Blue View Post
I'm running MightyROM6 using TouchFLO 3D. Normally there are 18 shortcuts (9 per screen) you can assign to a program in the program's tab however recently after installing nueBattery and SwitchRoamMode I removed one of the shortcuts to add SwitchRoamMode to this list. When I did this another (+) was added to the programs tab (making 19) I attempted to assign a program to the 19th tab however no program could be assigned to this shortcut but it created another (+) I did this a couple more times each time it created a new (+) but none of them could be assigned to a program. Now I have a total of 22 shortcuts of which only 18 of them are able to be assigned to a program. How can I remove these excess (+) or at least make them capable of assigning a program to them?

The attached picture depicts the 16th-22nd shortcut; the last 4 can not be assigned to anything.

Any Ideas? Thanks in advance!
I found a solution to the problem with the TouchFLO 3D Programs tab I was having with additional icons. The (+)s can be edited in the registry at: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila\ProgramLaun cher

There you will normally see 18 numbered folders from 0 to 17. Each one of them corresponds to a slot at the Programs tab, so that 0 will be the first one and 17 the last one. My problem was there were more than 18 folders; creating additional (+)s. I'm not exactly sure why the additional shortcuts where not usable; but deleting the folders greater than 17 fixed the problem.
I assume you can add additional folders to create more shortcut tabs for programs here in the registry but I haven't tried yet. I hope this helps someone.

http://pocketnow.com/tweaks-hacks/ho...rams-tab-items
Old 03-23-2010, 02:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jordan016 is a n00b

Hey guys I have been running this rom for quite some time now and have never had a problem untill now. For some reason I cant ActiveSync, cant save or delete anything to my sd card unless i actually put the card in my computer, and I also cant install anything...like the new marketplace update which should be installing to my memory in my phone not the card so i dont think its a card problem. Any thoughts what could be wrong?

**Update**
I just used the clear storage and its working like normal now.

Last edited by jordan016; 03-23-2010 at 02:45 PM.
Old 03-24-2010, 01:23 AM
N00b
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

aloha_waikiki is a n00b

you did a clear storage after flashing as well?
Old 03-24-2010, 01:58 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloha_waikiki View Post
you did a clear storage after flashing as well?
should ALWAYS do a clear storage after flashing
Old 03-24-2010, 09:09 AM
Lurker
Carrier: alltel

tech425 is a n00b

I would like to say ' THANK YOU '. I just installed your MightyROM6_Herman on my Alltel Touch Pro and so far it is working great. The Wifi is connecting to my router, I can't test the phone, but I am sure it works " I upgraded to Moto Droid. " Thank you very much
Old 03-24-2010, 10:30 AM
N00b
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

aloha_waikiki is a n00b

yeah mightyrom6 is superb in its functionality man! you just don't have to deal with all that soft you never use in fact. one of the most stable roms ever.

but i still don't the answer to my issue: the "freeze" problem on my verizon tp1(mighty6 installed as well). is there ANYONE who can help out here, guys???
Old 03-24-2010, 06:14 PM
Lurker
Carrier: Bell

LeTHaL1 is a n00b

I have the original HTC Touch and want to flash with a rom that would allow it to run as smooth as possible. I don't care for eyecandy and I assume mightyrom is the best one to choose. The only issue is will mightyrom work with the original HTC Touch? If so which one should I download? I only see downloads for Pro and Diamond. Thanks.
Old 03-24-2010, 07:05 PM
Lurker
Carrier: Bell

LeTHaL1 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeTHaL1 View Post
I have the original HTC Touch and want to flash with a rom that would allow it to run as smooth as possible. I don't care for eyecandy and I assume mightyrom is the best one to choose. The only issue is will mightyrom work with the original HTC Touch? If so which one should I download? I only see downloads for Pro and Diamond. Thanks.
I believe it's a HTC Touch Vogue since I'm with bell which is CDMA and I think the Vogue is the first htc touch with touch screen and radio.
Old 03-24-2010, 11:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeTHaL1 View Post
the roms that work on the Vogue are in the Vogue section. You're in the Touch Pro section. MightyMike does not make a rom for the Vogue
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development