PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2010, 05:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com [Windows Phone® 6.5] [Final]

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectsta View Post
I can't recall where exactly... somewhere here on ppcgeeks i think. My carrier is alltel, but i went with the verizon because that was the only one i could find, and now that alltel is gone into verizon i figured it was my best shot...
you said your carrier is alltel, so you have to use alltel cab. uninstall the verizon one and go to post #5 and download and install the alltel one.
Old 03-30-2010, 02:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Kanistic is a n00b

I looked over my text messages and I didn't even realize that some of my text messages were dated with the year 2016. I've searched the forum for the 2016 bug fix, and I still can't find it. I've found one thread related to the TP2, but not TP1, so if someone who has used this can give me a heads up on where to look, I'd really appreciate it. BTW I'm looking for one for VZW TP1.

I wasn't sure if Mighty Mike was talking about updating a link on the first page that pertained to the 2016 bug, if so I don't see it. I'll keep searching but if someone has a direct link or knows what thread page number it would really be helpful.

I also have another issue regarding the phone's radio, if I remember correctly there should be an update file for Verizon's radio for the TP1, that I can utilize that will show me the correct signal, because I normally receive 1bar on my phone, when in reality when I'm in the city its functions as full bars.

Last edited by Kanistic; 03-30-2010 at 02:16 PM.
Old 03-30-2010, 03:04 PM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

here's the 2016 bug fix for you guys that don't know how to search. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=113137
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-30-2010, 03:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: sprint

jermaine is a n00b

mighty mike can you make a exclusive animated today screen for me $$$
Old 03-30-2010, 04:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: all of them
Carrier: sprint

nextpimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnextpimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnextpimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnextpimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

MightyRom hasnt been supported in forever... Its good but there are other supported ROMS out there..
Old 03-30-2010, 04:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Roguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by nextpimp View Post
MightyRom hasnt been supported in forever... Its good but there are other supported ROMS out there..
It may not be officially supported, but it's still better than a lot of the bloated roms floating around now. A lot of them look like they should be used by 5yr olds IMHO. But to each their own I guess.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-07-2010, 10:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: M*R*T*P*2

ilstec is a n00b

does anyone know how to make the in call volume a lot louder on the mightyrom?
any help would be great
Old 04-08-2010, 02:15 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilstec View Post
does anyone know how to make the in call volume a lot louder on the mightyrom?
any help would be great
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=41385
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-14-2010, 10:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

themaster is a n00b

I'm having 2 main problems with mighytrom after using it a few weeks..

1. The gps lock on is terrible compared to the sprintrom.. it oftens has me 1/2 mile to 1/4 mile off the road I'm on.. (I didn't change radio's so I dunno if that matters) sometimes when I updated gps data it helps..

2. I can't call certain 1800 numbers and have them hear me also.. (which is odd/weird) I was trying to update the prl.. but then found there's no prl updater (not that.. it should fix that.. but was gonna try it)

I'm thinking about switching roms.. but figured I'd throw these problems out first.. see if there known about or common?
Old 04-14-2010, 01:29 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster View Post
I'm having 2 main problems with mighytrom after using it a few weeks..

1. The gps lock on is terrible compared to the sprintrom.. it oftens has me 1/2 mile to 1/4 mile off the road I'm on.. (I didn't change radio's so I dunno if that matters) sometimes when I updated gps data it helps..

2. I can't call certain 1800 numbers and have them hear me also.. (which is odd/weird) I was trying to update the prl.. but then found there's no prl updater (not that.. it should fix that.. but was gonna try it)

I'm thinking about switching roms.. but figured I'd throw these problems out first.. see if there known about or common?
you sure you're in the right thread? i ask cause your profie says tp2. what gps software are you using?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development